What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sportsbet Encouraging

mickeylane

Bench
I truely can’t recall Dragons ever being in the top 4 line of betting for the NRL title. Currently at 10/1 and if they win this week will be in single digits. The betting market once live is a good indicator of a teams future prospects - at the very very least we are top 8 bound..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I truely can’t recall Dragons ever being in the top 4 line of betting for the NRL title. Currently at 10/1 and if they win this week will be in single digits. The betting market once live is a good indicator of a teams future prospects - at the very very least we are top 8 bound..
Pretty sure there is some kind of spray or medicinal strips you can get to prevent going off prematurely..

ALSGI

Bench
I reckon mickeylane’s on the money here guys.

Don’t say you weren’t told.

Stray Shooter

Crush

Coach
Mickeylane whats with the top 8 rubbish?
We will be top 4 if not minor premiers.
In fact, I cannot see is dropping a game all year.

BennyV

Referee
I feel like I’ve been ripping on mickeylane a lot lately, but the guy just makes it so easy!! I mean...
“Thebetting market once live is a good indicator of a teams future prospects”

Lol WTF are you on, son?!

ouryears

Bench
Mickey, the guy from sports bet told talking sports show there is absolutely no money on the dragon's, he said it's just based on us winning first two games.

But there is no money coming in for us.

It's fake news Mickey.

Gareth67

First Grade
And watch the odds change if we go on a losing streak. ‘Gamble responsibly’, yeah right.

:joy: So bluudy right mate , only 2 matches and we are on top , means nothing. Lovely to be 1st , but there is a hell of a long way to go . Will get excited further down the track , say round 20 , then we shall really know whether the wheels are on or coming off the cart . But as you say Life's Good , don't bet all your pennies too early in the season , as there's a good chance we won't have any left to put in the XMas pudding !

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Pretty sure there is some kind of spray or medicinal strips you can get to prevent going off prematurely..

Emla Cream, Stud 100, or if you want something prescription based, try Prillagy.

All these are recommended for those suffering premature e-jubilation (especially after just round two FFS!)

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
After reading the OP, it's as though seasons 2015 and 2017 were simply nightmares which never happened. Perhaps Paul McGregor is no longer the coach too?

*Wakes up*

Frank Facer

First Grade
After reading the OP, it's as though seasons 2015 and 2017 were simply nightmares which never happened. Perhaps Paul McGregor is no longer the coach too?

*Wakes up*
We were overachieving in seasons 15 and 17. In both of those years we started the season as one of the favourites for the spoon. We now have a much improved roster than in 15 and 17. I would not have wanted to coach the roster that we had in 15 and 17, but I would be very happy to coach the roster that we now have and so would many other coaches. Anyway you will see.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
We were overachieving in seasons 15 and 17. In both of those years we started the season as one of the favourites for the spoon. We now have a much improved roster than in 15 and 17. I would not have wanted to coach the roster that we had in 15 and 17, but I would be very happy to coach the roster that we now have and so would many other coaches. Anyway you will see.

I'll hold you to that, especially after SGI plays the likes of Melbourne, the Chooks and Cowboys.

The opening rounds of 2018 mirror last year.

You might need some Windex on your mirror......we got flogged in round 2 last year by Eels.

Anyway, I am glad I got on Dragons in January......got $200 on them @ $21