What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journo calls Rugby League "Rapeball" and accuses Canterbury of launderig money for bikies

DIOGENES

Juniors
poor old Joe clearly has some psychological issues and decides to let everyone know by writing articles whilst having an emotional meltdown

seek help, Joe
This article is full of petty snobbery
A proud westie, Kanaan attended Sir Joseph Banks High School in Revesby. He is believed to have been dux by virtue of being the only student to complete year 12. With that pedigree, and with all that fire and fury at his disposal, who could be more suited to the job? All he needs now, to blend seamlessly into the carpark, is a Subaru WRX with fluffy dice.
and if you read his annual AFL puff pieces they have nothing to do with the game but are all about the "quality" that he met in the chairman's box.
A 5 minute google shows that Joe has relatively humble origins. His father was a psychiatric nurse in Launceston. Obviously there is nothing wrong with that but despite this ordinary start, Joe chooses to belittle those who he sees as his inferiors. A very insecure attitude to life indeed.

Joe might be asked: Where do yo go to my lovely, when you are alone in your bed?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Diesel

Referee
David the wanker moore has taken his trolling somewhere else
Probably absorbed by a new “rugby” competition he found, shits over Super Rugby for skills and excitement and has loads of penalties too... goes by the name NRL, and David the bonehead can’t get enough of it

Canard

Immortal
He still hasn't said or done anything about that yet.

Also hasn't done anything about the fact that BankWest (owned by CommBank) will not give grants to Rugby League clubs (buit will give them to Rugby Union clubs)
http://the81stminute.com/2018/03/ba...lash-for-discriminating-against-rugby-league/

But he's had time to appear on Sky News and weigh in on the debate about the ball tampering saga.

Beattie is just an arseclown trying to remain relevant.

I'm guessing he is somewhat busy in his day job at the moment.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm guessing he is somewhat busy in his day job at the moment.
busy enough to address ball tampering in a sport he has nothing to do with.

If he's too busy to do the job he's been assigned, why appoint him in the first place?

Mong

Post Whore
Joe Aston: trolling extraordinaire... I take my hat off to his most excellent abilities in that field.

:joy::joy: