What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Lowe would be an amazing addition, but do we really need to splash big coin on a back rower? I have a lot of faith that Aloai will develop into a quality 2nd rower, and I reckon Lawrence will improve enough to remain a solid wide running back rower.

If we are going to be spending cash then it needs to be on our backline

tiger102

Juniors
One player we should looking at is Jamayne Isaako. Can play anywhere in the backline, but fullback his is best position

Clifferd

Coach
Jack Bird unhappy in brisvegas apparently, wants to move back to Sydney next year

If his contract falls through we should sign him? We have cash to splash and he’s a top centre

I reckon he’ll end up back at his junior club the dragons though.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Jack Bird unhappy in brisvegas apparently, wants to move back to Sydney next year

If his contract falls through we should sign him? We have cash to splash and he’s a top centre

I reckon he’ll end up back at his junior club the dragons though.

Pass. Not worth what he would ask for. Agree we should go after Isaako

Clifferd

Coach
Pass. Not worth what he would ask for. Agree we should go after Isaako

Still, he’d be worth a shot

Offer him a contract with the idea of playing in the forwards (2nd row) that way his value isn’t so high

On current player value I’d pay maybe 600-700k for him.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Still, he’d be worth a shot

Offer him a contract with the idea of playing in the forwards (2nd row) that way his value isn’t so high

On current player value I’d pay maybe 600-700k for him.

Maybe, I guess we won't really know what position we need to fill until mid year. I'm loving the fact that Cleary is naming his 1-17 purely on form and attitude

Wanting to bail in the second month of the first year of your contract (well, technically the sixth month, but second month of playing,) isn't a good endorsement of your attitude TBH. Ivan would do well to give Bird the bird.

Isaako or Oates would be a better proposition IMO, anything that puts pressure on Tui is good for the team.

Clifferd

Coach
Wanting to bail in the second month of the first year of your contract (well, technically the sixth month, but second month of playing,) isn't a good endorsement of your attitude TBH. Ivan would do well to give Bird the bird.

Isaako or Oates would be a better proposition IMO, anything that puts pressure on Tui is good for the team.

I don’t reckon his attitude would be shit

At the same time moving away from home isn’t for everyone and after living down the South Coast all your life to then moving to Brisbane (no offense Brisbanites) would be pretty rough

Too much $$$ injected into these young guys without thinking about the bigger picture

Tigerm

First Grade
Does anyone know if we have spent our cap? When does it expire?

I think what we have at present is going OK, give them a chance to develop, as BJ05 says we will know in another few months if a position is glaringly required.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rumours Tanne Milne has been stood down from the squad. Bad attitude at training. Makes sense has hasn’t played nsw cup last 2 weeks and isn’t on injured list.

Vozzy

Juniors
Taane Milne had always looked good when I have seen him play but can't seem to crack a consistent spot at the dragons. Maybe he thought he was guaranteed a spot this year in doing so his attitude to training was poor. From what I heard in his few games in ISP this year he wasn't a stand out. Where as Nofo goes back and plays the house down.

Clifferd

Coach
Rumours Tanne Milne has been stood down from the squad. Bad attitude at training. Makes sense has hasn’t played nsw cup last 2 weeks and isn’t on injured list.

It’s official. Took illicit substances for the 2nd time and has been sacked

Wasted talent and probably be lucky to get a contract elsewhere now

I don’t reckon his attitude would be shit

At the same time moving away from home isn’t for everyone and after living down the South Coast all your life to then moving to Brisbane (no offense Brisbanites) would be pretty rough

Too much $$$ injected into these young guys without thinking about the bigger picture

We'll take him real cheap.

Latest posts