What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats

Tiger05

First Grade
I actually thought Brooks was great. Defence was super strong, took on the line, mid field bomb were good and shared the game management stuff with Benji.

He was great. Benji has been the dominant playmaker/game manager but Brooks has done everything right. His kicking game has been great, his defence has been great and he won us the game with a great run that showed determination and heart.

I'm so proud of him. He has always been likable. We need him to play to his potential which really means getting rid of the crap plays and he has done that so far.

Vic Mackey

Referee
One of the things I loved about 2005 was how so many other teams supporters got on board with our run. It was a genuine feel good Premiership. Obviously not saying 2005 is going to happen this year, however seeing threads like this by opposition supporters and the game thread for the storm make the wins even more satisfying.

soc123_au

Staff member
One of the things I loved about 2005 was how so many other teams supporters got on board with our run. It was a genuine feel good Premiership. Obviously not saying 2005 is going to happen this year, however seeing threads like this by opposition supporters and the game thread for the storm make the wins even more satisfying.
After the shit you guys went through last year its nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Apart from Fudge you have a pretty likeable team. Ivan is quality, I will always be grateful for what he did at Penrith. He made mistakes with us, but I can see already in the time he has been at the Tigers he has learned from them. I think by the end of the year Brooks will finally look like the player everyone hoped he would be, then you wont need Nathan. :)

And how good is it to see the big 3 derping it up elsewhere.

philgood

Juniors
After the shit you guys went through last year its nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Apart from Fudge you have a pretty likeable team. Ivan is quality, I will always be grateful for what he did at Penrith. He made mistakes with us, but I can see already in the time he has been at the Tigers he has learned from them. I think by the end of the year Brooks will finally look like the player everyone hoped he would be, then you wont need Nathan. :)

And how good is it to see the big 3 derping it up elsewhere.

What mistakes did he make at Penrith ?

Ivan is the only coach to get the Warriors performing consistently as well.

There's something there, which makes his exit from Penrith all the more baffling. I'd wager Gus tried to impose himself on the coaching team and Ivan told him to go get f**ked.

stryker

First Grade
Ivan is the only coach to get the Warriors performing consistently as well.

There's something there, which makes his exit from Penrith all the more baffling. I'd wager Gus tried to impose himself on the coaching team and Ivan told him to go get f**ked.
Id say that is not too far from the mark.
Bee sting cannot help himself.

SBD82

Coach
Great to see you guys playing well, but as a dragons supporter I have to admit I wasn't onboard with the 2005 run until the GF.

Always wish you guys well, but not against us :)

SBD82

Coach
Wish I could congratulate another win this week. Horrible way to lose.

Instead I'll congratulate the tigers' effort and attitude. If they maintain this, the execution will follow.

The Rosco

Bench
Shits me to have to bump this thread today, but congrats anyway.

Hope this kickstarts a run for you blokes where you take the broncos' place in the eight.
I love your civil support for our team and the way we are trying to play.
I don't, however, know why you would pretend to be a saints fan.
Saints fans are the WORST. One-eyed, obnoxious arrogant, pompous asses.
You mate, are not one of those.

SBD82

Coach
I love your civil support for our team and the way we are trying to play.
I don't, however, know why you would pretend to be a saints fan.
Saints fans are the WORST. One-eyed, obnoxious arrogant, pompous asses.
You mate, are not one of those.
Ha. I'm a proud dragon for better or worse. And I'm pretty sure I've been called every name on your list.

But I have a loose family connection to your club, and I've always had a soft spot for you guys.

So a very sincere good luck to your team. From a very one eyed dragon.

Latest posts