What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sun - Eels 6-12 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
A victory achieved with defence. Parra's first win isn't far away.
I'll be tipping Canberra next week.

Parra have barely any points in them! I can't see it turning around any time soon!

Pains me to say it as my cousins go for Parra!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m done I’ll never watch another second of the
National Rorting League
Your guys have only themselves to blame with schoolboy levels play!

Mannah must retire! He's playing like David Tyrrell did for us near the end of his career. In fact he may be playing worse than that!

Nathan Brown can hold his head high but the others should hang their heads in shame!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I really do understand the pain the Parra members and supporters are going through! I know it's very tough!

You gotta keep getting out there though and supporting them as at the end of the day at least you've your team to support!

I don't know how it's gone so bad though? There must be some serious issues and questions about what's going on behind closed doors!

They have been a disgrace so far this season but if Brown wasn't there it would've been even worse!

Latest posts