What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Cowboys

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Hiku - turning into a great buy
2. Luke - couple of mistakes but this is the Luke we were all expecting
1. Maumalo - he may be a forward on the wing, but if it works it works

But you could give points to just about everybody, except Blair, he works hard but always undoes it with Blair moments. One day the idiot is going to bin himself and cost us a crucial match.

The spine of RTS-Johnson-Kakariki-Luke is turning into one of the best we've ever had if they keep this up, they really share the workload. Things weren't running our way in the second half but I loved how they shut the game down by playing for territory with smart kicks and winding down the clock. It was very Storm like.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations David Fusitua

Fusitua 33
Hiku 21
Maumalo 21

Luke 18
Afoa 8
Tevaga 1

17 voted

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Hey Meth these Monday score tallies are fine most weeks when we play Saturday, but in the event we have a Sunday game can you leave voting open til Tuesday? It’s likely a few of us might not catch the replay til Monday (I know I will if I’m working Sunday arvo).

Meth

Staff member
Hey Meth these Monday score tallies are fine most weeks when we play Saturday, but in the event we have a Sunday game can you leave voting open til Tuesday? It’s likely a few of us might not catch the replay til Monday (I know I will if I’m working Sunday arvo).

yep, I leave Sunday games till Tuesday.

Latest posts