What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Parra Pride

Coach
Almas has to be ending up on Smackdown during the Shakeup next week surely.

Strange to drop their manager after one main roster match

Hope Paige ends up just like Daniel Bryan

Dude is 64, no way he would want to be on a full time Raw schedule at that age. AoP do need another mouthpiece though, just stable them up with Joe and let the magic happen.

Almas has to be ending up on Smackdown during the Shakeup next week surely.

Dude is 64, no way he would want to be on a full time Raw schedule at that age. AoP do need another mouthpiece though, just stable them up with Joe and let the magic happen.
Team them with Roman and make him a cocky heel NoD 2.0

They can have Lesnar squash him 88 times and I'll never see him as a babyface

He's a badass son of a bitch and will never be an underdog

They aren't making Roman a heel anytime soon, especially not after they send him over to win the Universal title in the Saudi show in front of an audience that is actually going to pop for him.

If Roman turned heel he would get cheered. The smarks would see it as them getting one over on Vince and celebrate it. Not sure where we are with him now though, is this the end of his monster push and will we see someone else pushed as the top face (AJ, Bryan, Balor, Rollins), or will this year be the year it works for him (Vince logic).

Personally I am higher on him than most, but it's hard to enjoy a match when the crowd is shitting all over it.

nöyd

Staff member
I am leaning towards reigns slightly being a "victim" of lesnar's boring moveset and subsequent boring matches.

German - german - belly to back - belly to back- F5 - kickout at 2 - repeat.

Boring.

Parra Pride

Coach
If Roman turned heel he would get cheered. The smarks would see it as them getting one over on Vince and celebrate it. Not sure where we are with him now though, is this the end of his monster push and will we see someone else pushed as the top face (AJ, Bryan, Balor, Rollins), or will this year be the year it works for him (Vince logic).

Personally I am higher on him than most, but it's hard to enjoy a match when the crowd is shitting all over it.

Let’s get past the Saudi show without Roman beating Brock before we even contemplate the monster push is done.

I am leaning towards reigns slightly being a "victim" of lesnar's boring moveset and subsequent boring matches.

German - german - belly to back - belly to back- F5 - kickout at 2 - repeat.

Boring.

Definitely agree with this, it's well known he doesn't give a f**k, but he doesn't even try look like he cares.

Vince is such a fan bitch sometimes

First Goldberg having a run with the universal belt now wanting to keep a disinterested boring roided up prick

Next Orton will get another main event run and Naks will be buried by Black Lesnar

shiznit

Coach
I haven’t seen much wrestling over the last few years...

But one thing I’ve noticed watching on and off over the past few years... they keep trying to force Reigns and people f**king hate him...

Can someone explain to me why the f**k over all this time they haven’t turned Roman heel... everyone knows Vince is trying to push him as the champion... so why not show Vince pushing him as a champion in front of the camera.

The whole corporate champion type thing...

People hate the obvious push he gets... play on that shit IMO...

Maybe I’ve been away from watching it too long... but it seems like a f**king common sense thing to do IMO...

I haven’t seen much wrestling over the last few years...

But one thing I’ve noticed watching on and off over the past few years... they keep trying to force Reigns and people f**king hate him...

Can someone explain to me why the f**k over all this time they haven’t turned Roman heel... everyone knows Vince is trying to push him as the champion... so why not show Vince pushing him as a champion in front of the camera.

The whole corporate champion type thing...

People hate the obvious push he gets... play on that shit IMO...

Maybe I’ve been away from watching it too long... but it seems like a f**king common sense thing to do IMO...

Can only put it down to Vince being an arrogant merkin that doesn’t want to give in to the fans. Not the first time

nöyd

Staff member
Exactly. If Vince turns him now, the fans win - at least in the bizarro world that is his brain.

Perfect time for RR to turn heel was last year when he beat the Undertaker, he got so much heat on Raw the next night that actual heels could only wish for.