What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

See the Dogs have 12 players off contract but just $750,000 to spend in 2019.

50% of their team take 90% of the cap.

Both Morris bros have to go at end of year as contracts up and no money to keep them.

Dogs looking for kids to fill the 12 off contract players.

Hasler and his back ended contracts are a joke, did it at Manly too.

Hasler needs to do a maths course, in fact the whole club should.

Back end contracts should be banned.

Paper bags too.

Well the Morris brother should go, and to be honest what have they ever done at the Bulldogs? They are getting on a bit and will have to start thinking what sort of English breakfast they are going to have over the next couple of years.

Back ended contracts are an excuse to rort the cap, you assemble a great team for under market value in the hope of winning a premiership in the short term, while going broke in the long term.

ouryears

Bench
Well the Morris brother should go, and to be honest what have they ever done at the Bulldogs? They are getting on a bit and will have to start thinking what sort of English breakfast they are going to have over the next couple of years.

Back ended contracts are an excuse to rort the cap, you assemble a great team for under market value in the hope of winning a premiership in the short term, while going broke in the long term.
For sure mate, UK for sure unless they accept 350k with some in need club here but doubt it

Life's Good

Coach
See the Dogs have 12 players off contract but just $750,000 to spend in 2019.

50% of their team take 90% of the cap.

Both Morris bros have to go at end of year as contracts up and no money to keep them.

Dogs looking for kids to fill the 12 off contract players.

Hasler and his back ended contracts are a joke, did it at Manly too.

Hasler needs to do a maths course, in fact the whole club should.

Back end contracts should be banned.

Paper bags too.

Isn’t this a pretty story that is unfolding at the Dogs.

ouryears

Bench
Isn’t this a pretty story that is unfolding at the Dogs.
Sure is mate, the supporters and some trainers are saying they are screwed for the next 2 years if not 3 yrs.

Dessie spent big to try to win a comp, but geeze, the head honchos need to ban all back ended contracts, the club board obviously knew as did the NRL.

It's all ran like a pub raffle.

I thought there was a minimum payment now of around $100,000 a year to any player... so how they will fill 12 positions with $750, 000..... I guess they will back end a few more or go to the NRL crying begging forgiveness.

That should end dessies coaching career. Did it at Manly too.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Personally I think itsi crazy to have ever hated Graham. He's always been a fierce leader and passionate player, exactly what I love to watch in a footy player regardless of their team.

And even better, once the siren sounded he was all class. Well spoken too. Now that he's Dragon its just a bonus

ouryears

Bench
Personally I think itsi crazy to have ever hated Graham. He's always been a fierce leader and passionate player, exactly what I love to watch in a footy player regardless of their team.

And even better, once the siren sounded he was all class. Well spoken too. Now that he's Dragon its just a bonus
True brutalitops, I never really hated him, but I was always sooo mad that the grubs were a bogey team for us ...and that Graham was in the same team as that dtop kick Kasiano... who I genuinely do dislike. I tarred Graham with the same brush unfairly.

SEAT 1A

Bench

Definitely a fierce and passionate player.

Went a bit feral with bitty, bitty it's ok, it was only Slaters ear, finger pointing and the charge down against South's.

Not a peep from him since and the Dogs were on drugs for letting him go.

Datramp

Juniors
Maloney for Moylan is the worst deal I have ever seen. Maloney may be a grub but he is a dual premiership player and a winner. Moylan is just a pretty boy

2010Dragons

Bench
From a newspaper article in today’s SMH.......

Supposedly, every player in the Dragons' starting 13 – with the exception of James Graham – has scored at least one try after just six rounds............

Come on James, your dragging the chain, old mate.
For the love of god and world peace.....
Can we all say a little pray for our forwards leader Mr James Graham scores a try in the next game?