What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the matta with Parra?

Diesel

Coach
6 weeks in and offered nothing.

Many so-called experts of the game had them as top 8 and premiership contenders.

Scored 46 points in 5 1/2 games. Losing Semi hasn’t help.

Moses, is well... Moses.

Loses to Penrith (twice), Sharks, Tigers, while Manly handed their arses to them and a Ricky coached team are in control.

With upcoming games against sides they’ve already lost to, Sharks, Tigers and Manly all coming up before round 10 it’s hard to see where their first win of the season is coming from.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolutely zero cohesion in attack, players swearing and carrying on at each other when the pressure is on, winless after 6 rounds, a decent coach who seems out of ideas and all signs pointing towards that they're hurtling towards yet another piece of kitchenware at 100kms/h.

Something tells me there are a number of cliques/subgroups within the playing group that legit can't stand each other. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Corey Norman and Mitchell Moses are at the centre of that, but I definitely don't have anything other than instinct on the matter. Here you have 2 huge egos in the one halves pairing, in a struggling team that looks directionless and lethargic. Frustration is sure to be a big problem in that environment as both try and assert themselves to produce something (anything), and we've seen it already from Moses who doesn't mind flying up his teammates.

Brad Arthur may yet pay the price first as coaches always do, but you can't look at the way this Parra side is playing and not think something is very amiss.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
6 weeks in and offered nothing.

Many so-called experts of the game had them as top 8 and premiership contenders.

Scored 46 points in 5 1/2 games. Losing Semi hasn’t help.

Moses, is well... Moses.

Loses to Penrith (twice), Sharks, Tigers, while Manly handed their arses to them and a Ricky coached team are in control.

With upcoming games against sides they’ve already lost to, Sharks, Tigers and Manly all coming up before round 10 it’s hard to see where their first win of the season is coming from.

And Hayne is yet to come back to further poison the well

Liddell

Juniors
As long as that piece of shit Kenny Edwards is there, I hope they don’t win a game. Throw in Moses and Norman and the last 6 weeks have just been downright fun.

Feel sorry for Gutho though. Should ask for a release on compassionate grounds. Nobody should be forced to play for that team.

Noname36

First Grade
It's strange, they were certainly very overrated going into the season but I never would have expected this. Usually if a side is going this bad you can pin point exactly why but it's very hard to tell with this mob. Will make it hard for them to fix whatever it is.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don’t mind parramatta the club, but Over the last couple of years with the amount of fake tough guys they have (Auva, Moses, edwards, brown, vave, matagi, Evans etc) they’ve become the most unlikable playing group in the NRL. Suck shit. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of merkins.

I'd say Brown is legitimately tough - but I can't disagree with the rest.

We are pure shit.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Davbrj_VwAIUVQb.jpg