What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have SPEEEEEDDDDDDDD

Crush

Coach
On speed, Dufty is one of the quickest in the comp. He is a footy player too. If he can stay fit he will have one hell of a career. I think Aitken is quite quick, and he is tough as they come. Lafai, well speed isn't his biggest attribute and nighty is deadset slow. McInnes showed he can dart when he needs to and Sims over 30 meters is lightning for his size.
Isn't it great to have a little speed again? Fantastic.

hazzbeen

Bench
On speed, Dufty is one of the quickest in the comp. He is a footy player too. If he can stay fit he will have one hell of a career. I think Aitken is quite quick, and he is tough as they come. Lafai, well speed isn't his biggest attribute and nighty is deadset slow. McInnes showed he can dart when he needs to and Sims over 30 meters is lightning for his size.
McInnes is actually very quick and great to see him darting from Dummy half , which gives us another option in attack that we did not have last year ......

RufusRex

Post Whore
Mann to replace Nighty, Field on the bench..

That is one .. the other is a simple Lomax for Nighty ... Swap the bloke who is playing right wing in the reggies and scoring tries with the bloke playing Right wing in first grade and murdering tries.

possm

Coach
At this point, any who don't give Mary at least partial credit are kidding themselves. I don't believe he is close to the top tier of coaches but it's extremely obvious he is responsible for our playing style and the fact we are scoring all around the park. Players have repeatedly credited Mary's coaching of them for their form.

And now we see if it is sustainable. We started hard last season with one single type of win, but already we are winning in different ways. That is a positive sign.
I am wondering if the new coaching assistant from the UK - I think his name is Agar or something like that - has been playing a pivotal role within the coaching staff in 2018. In 2018 the Dragons didn't start to fade until round 7, so if we get to round 10 undefeated, this may very well be our best chance to shine since 2010.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Agree
The guys mentioned are up there.
But frizz is also quick and of course mann.
Most of the players are quicker than last year.
Imo it's in the training.
More emphasis on quick short burst with power than long sprints

slippery5

Juniors
Why does everything have to be about the coach? This is a thread about our team's speed.
When we were losing every thread was about sack McGregor now we are winning every thread is about well done McGregor. You people are obsessed with the coach.
Yes, I did a 4yr apprenticeship b4 I became a tradesman