What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Sun - Sea Eagles 12-38 Wests Tigers @ Lottoland

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
The only joy about the Eagles getting smashed is seeing that arseclowns face in the coaching box...

GongPanther

Referee
No heart, no discipline, no direction, NO COACHING...Now that dictator Fulton has gone... Its time to punt this genius coach... Barrett go neck urself...
Just one of those days were nothing goes right as every team has every now and then. Dust it off,and think about the next game.

2 weeks

Coach
Manly crowd sick of watching this pounding, and instead talking about the Benji/ Reynolds situation.

CF8sNewdjcWvqG1cmJEfnAkM-IXidY0kITyKuZ_cmmupc8mHYGXf8OuP1HkpN_Rx3nxZUSkIWcXBBM4aNBvHZcVEocIW93FnmsymC6hy3Wd0gK-5jj-zhw=w250-h188-nc

Tommy Smith

Referee
Probably

Obviously we're not winning a comp this year but The sad thing for us is that I reckon if we had Teddy behind this lot, we'd actually be a shot at it.
I agree on the second point.

But the more I see the Tigers the more I think they're not without a chance to go deep into September.

They're kinda playing like the Cowboys did in the finals.

Any team that can beat the Storm twice can't be written off entirely.

I wouldn't have said this even a week ago, but this is the most wide open comp in years and years.

A well worn cliche but I think it's true in 2018.

eagles4eva

First Grade
I don't care if they pick a kid from under 10's... Barrett needs to get Crocker and Kelly out...Sh#t only a coach would think about team selections based on form...same next week it seems