What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 6: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching the reserves yesterday, I wouldn't have Tui.

Grant & Gamble didn't play yesterday meaning that there was doubt about someone. Joel Caine said at start of ISP game that Gamble was on standby for 1st grade. Grant would come in to the 17 for Rochow'.

They do not have to name the final 17 until an hour b4 kick off isn't that right?

We will know soon enough :D

So final 17 named.

1. Corey Thompson
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Benji Marshall (capt.)
7. Luke Brooks
15. Josh Aloiai
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Robbie Rochow
13. Matt Eisenhuth

Interchange:
8. Alex Twal
14. Josh Reynolds
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Sauaso Sue

So final 17 named.

1. Corey Thompson
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Benji Marshall (capt.)
7. Luke Brooks
15. Josh Aloiai
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Robbie Rochow
13. Matt Eisenhuth

Interchange:
8. Alex Twal
14. Josh Reynolds
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Sauaso Sue

Much more balanced bench there.

Tigerm

First Grade
Rocco is a big loss, especially on top of losing Packer earlier in the week.

But at good test of depth.
Yep, these are the games that will show us where we are and how far we may go this season.

We've all said we have the depth, now is the day to show it.

Vozzy

Juniors
Best thing now is if we are 30 ahead 60th min can rest Benji now. Reynolds doesn't have pressure now when he gets out there. I will be happy if we hold them to 1 try now. Just complete sets and try will come at the end when manly will be throwing it around. Don't need to play footy in own half like against parra and gift them 3 tries

Clifferd

Coach
I only got to watch the last 20 mins of the game but jesussss Christ.

I’ll have to watch the whole game again to give a proper run down. But Brooks MOTM again

Is he the most inform half in the game atm?

Tiger05

First Grade
Brooks and Benji are both up there with the best form halves in the comp. The only other guy I can think of is Maloney.

How good were we out there. I know we had a couple of poor moments but we just out-muscled and out-skilled them today.

Tiger05

First Grade
Geez, give him a break. Back from a hammy (good to see him get a 20 minute hitout), the improvement will be significant.

Let's hope so. I like the guy but he needs to improve a lot to be good for us in the bench spot. I reckon Liddle can improve a lot. He had a fair few mistakes.

Atm though our spine looks good. If Liddle and Reynolds fire and the other 3 can keep playing well we look good.

How good was Kev ? I can't believe how well he is playing.

Latest posts