What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

Drag Queen

Bench
Johns admitted to taking ecstasy. If you, as a "medical professional", think that ecstasy in any way enhances your performance on a football field, you need to go back and sue whatever school taught you medicine.
For the record he was also taking cocaine. How did you miss that one?

Drag Queen

Bench
If you think cocaine is performance enhancing, please see my post above.
You have no idea do you? Come to the ED department at John Hunter. Preferably not high though. Quiet day at the office so far.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Current Players
Billy Slater
Cameron Smith
Josh Reynolds
Josh McGuire
Paul Gallen
Daly Cherry-Evans

Ex Players
Alan Langer
Andrew Gee
Gorden Tallis
Glenn Lazarus

Quite a few Queenslanders there.
I am a lot smarter than you will ever be. lol

Did Johns ever say that he played under the influence of ecstasy? Not to my knowledge.

Codeine has nothing to do with this conversation. lol
Nope, you're just a dumb shit . You just proved it.

SBD82

Coach
You have no idea do you? Come to the ED department of John Hunter. Preferably not high though. Quiet day at the office so far.
Oh f**k off.

You make grandiose and deliberately vague statements about working in the "medical profession" when I'd guess you are an RN at most.

Any of those people presenting at the ED seem as though their performance is currently enhanced? Are they looking ready to play a game of footy? Or, in your "medical professional" opinion, is their cardiovascular system being placed under greater stress due to their drug use?

I was only talking about this yesterday with a friend.

F**k how dumb are you? I'm in the medical profession and the recreational drugs Johns was using are definitely performance-enhancing drugs. To put it into perspective for you Frank, Sam Riley (ex swimmer) took a tablet containing codeine from her trainer Scott Volkers for a headache. Codeine is more likely to slow you down yet it is on the list for prohibited drugs in any elite sport. Hell, it's even prohibited in many occupations outside of sport.
The only performance extacy will enhance is dancing lol

Drag Queen

Bench
Oh f**k off.

You make grandiose and deliberately vague statements about working in the "medical profession" when I'd guess you are an RN at most.

Any of those people presenting at the ED seem as though their performance is currently enhanced? Are they looking ready to play a game of footy? Or, in your "medical professional" opinion, is their cardiovascular system being placed under greater stress due to their drug use?
Speechless. Stupidity at it's foremost although I have the highest regards for nurses. Google cardiovascular symptoms for dummies.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
That's the best you've got? I would expect better from an intelligent person. lol

Let me guess, you are a cleaner at the hospital?
You have a problem with cleaners? I'm not one, but I certainly appreciate what they do and don't undermine them like you just have. What exactly do you do Frank? Besides being a wanker who talks like a tween?

giboz71

First Grade
DQ in all seriousness, is there anyone in this forum you haven’t picked a fight with?

I used to think you liked talking footy and even if we didn’t agree, I was happy to debate with you.

But in a couple of threads you have bagged Dufty for being a hog whilst scoring 2 sensational tries. And now you’re trying to prove ecstasy and cocaine are performance enhancing FFS, and insulting all and sundry who don’t agree with you .

You are either profoundly stupid or you are an out and out troll.

Not sure which it is yet?

Drag Queen

Bench
DQ in all seriousness, is there anyone in this forum you haven’t picked a fight with?

I used to think you liked talking footy and even if we didn’t agree, I was happy to debate with you.

But in a couple of threads you have bagged Dufty for being a hog whilst scoring 2 sensational tries. And now you’re trying to prove ecstasy and cocaine are performance enhancing FFS, and insulting all and sundry who don’t agree with you .

You are either profoundly stupid or you are an out and out troll.

Not sure which it is yet?
Hardly a troll and not stupid (Or, I would hope not). It's not a new thing for me to bag Dufty. I actually think he's improved immensely given that I thought he was a little turd in the beginning. As for performance enhancing drugs. Go try some. It'll make you feel invisible ;)PS there are a few posters on here that I respect tbh.

Last edited:

monsterkev

Juniors
Hardly a troll and not stupid (Or I would hope not). It's not a new thing for me to bag Dufty. I actually think he's improved immensely given that I thought he was a little turd in the beginning. As for performance enhancing drugs. Go try some. It'll make you feel invisible ;)
righto guys quoting Andrew johns is my opinion and was not meant to cause an argument
some people liked him no matter and others do not,the fact is he admitted to taking drugs
I doubt he was only taking them during the week in between games
I can tell you from experience that cocaine.speed.ecstasy does make you feel 10 foot tall and keep you going for days
I wasn't the only person that experimented when they were young on the odd social occasion surely

Drag Queen

Bench
righto guys quoting Andrew johns is my opinion and was not meant to cause an argument
some people liked him no matter and others do not,the fact is he admitted to taking drugs
I can tell you from experience that cocaine.speed.ecstasy does make you feel 10 foot tall and keep you going for days
I wasn't the only person that experimented when they were young on the odd social occasion surely
No you were not. Thank you for sharing.

giboz71

First Grade

I understand that, but feeling 10 foot tall from cocaine or ecstasy does not constitute “performance enhancing”. Some players like listening to rap music before a game to rev them up, but I doubt that would be considered performance enhancing either.

PED’s like anabolic steroids and stimulants which will actually make users physically stronger, faster and able to overcome injuries is what most on here classify as performance enhancing (Jarrod Mullen got rubbed out of the game for it).

I highly doubt Andrew Johns would have ever been an immortal if he was found to have used PED’s like the ones I have mentioned.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
I understand that, but feeling 10 foot tall from cocaine or ecstasy does not constitute “performance enhancing”. Some players like listening to rap music before a game to rev them up, but I doubt they would be considered performance enhancing either.

PED’s like anabolic steroids and stimulants which will actually make users physically stronger, faster and able to overcome injuries is what most on here classify as performance enhancing (Jarrod Mullen got rubbed out of the game for it).

I highly doubt Andrew Johns would have ever been an immortal if he was found to have used PED’s like the ones I have mentioned.
My "dumb radar" is going off before I hit the pillow. Goodnight.

Latest posts