What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

shiznit

Coach
Also the Warriors are on the opposite side of the draw to OKC who they wanted to avoid.

The Rockets on the opposite side to the Spurs who they wanted to avoid.

Barkley

Bench
The West finals draw is very intriguing. So many potential upsets and big early match ups. A lot will depend on when some of these injured stars return.

I don’t expect the Spurs to go too far but a 1st round match up against a Curry-less Warriors gives them some hope to knock them off. Pop will have his boys ready for that one.

shiznit

Coach
The West finals draw is very intriguing. So many potential upsets and big early match ups. A lot will depend on when some of these injured stars return.

I don’t expect the Spurs to go too far but a 1st round match up against a Curry-less Warriors gives them some hope to knock them off. Pop will have his boys ready for that one.
Imagine the reaction at the Oracle if Kawhi walks out in the pre game warm ups before game 1... :joy::joy:

Rod

Bench
Russ makes it so obvious that he knows exactly how many stats he needs on any given night that I almost respect it.

It kind of reminds me of Kobe's last game. It was so blatantly ridiculous that it almost went full circle and become kind of cool again.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wolves in the playoffs! Jesus it’s been a long time... I’m not sure how to react to be honest lol. (I know we’ll be a swift exit given we have Houston, but it’s a nice feeling nonetheless)

shiznit

Coach
I know it’s not likely... but I’d give anything to see Russ win this season...

Just to see Colin Cowheard have to eat his words... :joy::joy:

Barkley

Bench
I know it’s not likely... but I’d give anything to see Russ win this season...

Just to see Colin Cowheard have to eat his words... :joy::joy:
It looks like a pretty open playoffs, I’d just be happy not to see GSW v Cavs again.

shiznit

Coach
Hilarious reading Twitter today after the Pacers beat the Cavs...

It was all about how great Vic Oladipo is and how PG was trash...

Then PG goes off on one of the best defensive teams in the league... :joy::joy:

So many hot takes look stupid after just s couple of hours... :joy::joy:

Latest posts