What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

righto guys quoting Andrew johns is my opinion and was not meant to cause an argument
some people liked him no matter and others do not,the fact is he admitted to taking drugs
I doubt he was only taking them during the week in between games
I can tell you from experience that cocaine.speed.ecstasy does make you feel 10 foot tall and keep you going for days
I wasn't the only person that experimented when they were young on the odd social occasion surely
I’ve played footy on it back in the nineties and I can tell you first hand it doesn’t enhance your performance it screws with your cardio and perception and you burn it quick and you crash which makes things worse so imagine how good Andrew Johns could’ve been if he wasn’t on it

ouryears

Bench
Another perfectly good thread ruined......or improved, depending on you preference......by infighting and name calling.

Let's just all agree that the worst, most grubbiest, downright unlikeable, sexually self abusing player in the comp, is, was and always shall be.....

BILLY EFFING SLATER.
It was great sky sports radio this morning with TK and Laurie Daley gave Slater villian of the week, they called him a cheater.... and said he needs to be penalised by NRL for his behaviour.

Old Timer

Coach
For all the Johns supporters you seem to conveniently forget that on several occasions he dropped out of games he was selected to play in to avoid drug testing
Johns could play football no doubt about that but immortals don’t pull out of games to suit themselves, well not in my book anyway.
The cover up which in essence condoned his actions is as bad as the way they let Smith & Slater get away with their shit behaviour and actions
Merkins the lot of them

For all the Johns supporters you seem to conveniently forget that on several occasions he dropped out of games he was selected to play in to avoid drug testing
Johns could play football no doubt about that but immortals don’t pull out of games to suit themselves, well not in my book anyway.
The cover up which in essence condoned his actions is as bad as the way they let Smith & Slater get away with their shit behaviour and actions
Merkins the lot of them

Yep, let alone the amount of times he was snuck out the back door of the Knights home ground after games when the drug testers turned up unexpectadly.
He was often spotted being bundled into a car still in his game gear 3 minutes after the final siren.

Old Timer

Coach
Yep, let alone the amount of times he was snuck out the back door of the Knights home ground after games when the drug testers turned up unexpectadly.
He was often spotted being bundled into a car still in his game gear 3 minutes after the final siren.
If I remember correctly there was going to be an investigation about the Knights being red hot favourites in a game and just before kick off a heap of money went on the opposition and minutes later it was announced that Johns wasn't playing.
Not sure what happened other than the fact a lot of people in the know made a lot of money.

Old Timer

Coach
Current Players
Billy Slater
Cameron Smith
Josh Reynolds
Josh McGuire
Paul Gallen
Daly Cherry-Evans

Ex Players
Alan Langer
Andrew Gee
Gorden Tallis
Glenn Lazarus

Quite a few Queenslanders there.
Whilst not a player I highly recommend that Peter Beattie be added to the list (must be something about Qld)
  1. He failed to get Cronulla Sharks right at his 1st interview
  2. Has lost a heap of athletes and officials at the CommGames (Maybe just to upset potato head Dutton)
  3. f**ked up the athletes entrance to the closing ceremony thus shitting on one of our greatest Kurt Fearnley
  4. In an early morning interview with Karl when trying to explain his f**k ups he introduced a kid in a sports singlet as a Knights supporter when it was a Barcelona shirt which Karl took the piss out of him for.
Rugby League is f**ked if he is the best we can do.

ouryears

Bench
Whilst not a player I highly recommend that Peter Beattie be added to the list (must be something about Qld)
  2. Has lost a heap of athletes and officials at the CommGames (Maybe just to upset potato head Dutton)
  3. f**ked up the athletes entrance to the closing ceremony thus shitting on one of our greatest Kurt Fearnley
  4. In an early morning interview with Karl when trying to explain his f**k ups he introduced a kid in a sports singlet as a Knights supporter when it was a Barcelona shirt which Karl took the piss out of him for.
Knights Barcelona ha ha
Classic stuff old timer

If I remember correctly there was going to be an investigation about the Knights being red hot favourites in a game and just before kick off a heap of money went on the opposition and minutes later it was announced that Johns wasn't playing.
Not sure what happened other than the fact a lot of people in the know made a lot of money.

Yes I remember that, still made him an immortal though.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Not mention he totally screwed the state of Qld over with record debts but l don’t want to get political so l won’t mention it.

For the record, his deputy Anna Bligh, totally blew it out further again.

Incompetent imbeciles running important positions with little knowledge, made up with big mouths.

As l said, l’ll leave it at that cause l don’t want to get political.

Now where were we, oh yes.... love our Dragons!

Not mention he totally screwed the state of Qld over with record debts but l don’t want to get political so l won’t mention it.

For the record, his deputy Anna Bligh, totally blew it out further again.

Incompetent imbeciles running important positions with little knowledge, made up with big mouths.

As l said, l’ll leave it at that cause l don’t want to get political.

Now where were we, oh yes.... love our Dragons!
image.jpg

Huge Knights fan myself.

emu62

Juniors
Current players - top of the list is Lattrel Mitchell. Cant even say why, just really rubs me the wrong way

BennyV

Referee
I'm interested in hearing a list of least liked Dragons players (or ex-players).

I'd go for:
Tallis (obviously)
Rein (LOL@him having the nerve to knock back $300k/year. About 6 times what he's worth)
Bronson Harrison (such potential, but so much plod)

ouryears

Bench
I'm interested in hearing a list of least liked Dragons players (or ex-players).

I'd go for:
Tallis (obviously)
Rein (LOL@him having the nerve to knock back $300k/year. About 6 times what he's worth)
Dane Neilsen!
Gerard Beale gave me the poos because he just didn't seem to run or tackle hard.

Other names to come once I get time tonight

ALSGI

Bench

I'd go for:
Tallis (obviously)
Edge, when he went to Parra.
O’Conner when he went to Manly.
Stevens when he went to the Shonks.

Funny though, still admired Mackay when he went to the Western Reds - he’s a legend.
Same with Luke Bailey, still admired the guy even when he went to the Gold Coast.

Merrin’s starting to earn some irk.

Benji, Enjoying seeing him play well - won’t last though.