What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week vs Panthers

carcharias

Immortal
Mansour is out.

Remember a few years ago when the whole team were suspended and the young blokes beat roosters then broncos

I’d be telling them to cut loose

DJShaksta

First Grade
Moylan needs to fire the fugg up against his old club.
Go some way towards silencing the critics.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
When our big 4 came off we actually stopped trying to play the barge and charge game. We looked a bit more dangerous.

Against the Panthers, surely the game plan can’t be up the middle. They will destroy us. We need to attack these guys wide especially with some key outs they have in their backline. Kikau is someone I’d target in defence. Not the sharpest reader of the game when in two minds.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Dugan has to be fullback - defensively Moylan was almost as bad as Val the other night, out of position and no heart. Yes Dugan can't pass, but he gives 100% and we need him to touch the ball more often.

Moylan has to be in the halves - we need his creativity. He will click with us eventually, we just need some stability in our attacking shapes. Mind you, he needs a bit of man management for his attitude, we can't have him sooking when things go pear-shaped.

Surely

Post Whore
When our big 4 came off we actually stopped trying to play the barge and charge game. We looked a bit more dangerous.

Against the Panthers, surely the game plan can’t be up the middle. They will destroy us. We need to attack these guys wide especially with some key outs they have in their backline. Kikau is someone I’d target in defence. Not the sharpest reader of the game when in two minds.

You can't play wide unless you do the hard yards.

Surely

Post Whore
Dugan has to be fullback - defensively Moylan was almost as bad as Val the other night, out of position and no heart. Yes Dugan can't pass, but he gives 100% and we need him to touch the ball more often.

Moylan has to be in the halves - we need his creativity. He will click with us eventually, we just need some stability in our attacking shapes. Mind you, he needs a bit of man management for his attitude, we can't have him sooking when things go pear-shaped.

Screenshot_20180416-135627.jpg

Yeah I think Val is a better runner than duges

Feej

First Grade
Wades can’t be too bad
Wasn’t strapped
He was cruising around sutho markets
Got a feed
Sat down
Totally ignored me playing the guitar
He totally ignored the dude reading from the bible too though.
Walked back off towards sutho station
Him and his missus ate different things
Their having a baby
Dog was cute
Restraining order was given to me this morning
Dude, let me know next time you're doing the markets, I go up there almost every week for F&V.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
View attachment 19220

Yeah I think Val is a better runner than duges

So based on your logic if Tommy Turbo was in our squad you would prefer Val to play fullback over him?

Running meters looks great on paper but it’s not to be all and end all. General game play intelligence, especially for fullbacks, is paramount. Tommy Turbo and Billy slater proves this.

southland

Juniors
Didn’t realise Uele is only 19. Good luck to him looking forward to getting a glimpse of what next year will look like with gal gone

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I'm excited that we're playing for the Luke Bowden trophy, but I'm not sure which brother Luke we're paying tribute to..

Hmmm... tough Choice, maybe my older brother, he’s a fanatical Sharks supporter, he’s obviously fallen on hard times and could use the lift. Although, I’m not sure he will come away from this game feeling any better.