What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRICTION

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
C'mon supporters lets start getting on with one another for a change....so far we have everything to be happy about,our boys are doing us proud at the moment....sure this is a forum and everyones entitled to their opinion whether we agree or not but Ive noticed of late that there is a lot of name calling and at times down right nastiness appearing on here if someone doesnt necessarily agree with someone elses comments....sure some of us make statements that doesnt hold water with everyone but we all have a right to voice our likes or dislikes no matter what the subject is.Im all for a good old banter back and forth but keep it in perspective......we are currently riding a wave we never expected to be on after 6 rounds so enjoy it.....in short lets all stop this petty rubbish and act like mature Dragon supporters.....can you imagine what we would be saying to each other if Parramatta was our team

Drag Queen

Bench
C'mon supporters lets start getting on with one another for a change....so far we have everything to be happy about,our boys are doing us proud at the moment....sure this is a forum and everyones entitled to their opinion whether we agree or not but Ive noticed of late that there is a lot of name calling and at times down right nastiness appearing on here if someone doesnt necessarily agree with someone elses comments....sure some of us make statements that doesnt hold water with everyone but we all have a right to voice our likes or dislikes no matter what the subject is.Im all for a good old banter back and forth but keep it in perspective......we are currently riding a wave we never expected to be on after 6 rounds so enjoy it.....in short lets all stop this petty rubbish and act like mature Dragon supporters.....can you imagine what we would be saying to each other if Parramatta was our team
You can put the friction on me. I dissed Dufty. End of story. Everyone on this site had his back (lucky him) I said what I said and I'll stick to it. As for the Eels.. I have no words. Even with Gutherson back they are on shaky grounds.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sounds like something only a jerk would say..

TruSaint

Referee

well said mate

Old Timer

Coach
Hi BSE
What the war is over and we've got to let go of all our captives?
FMD how will I ever fill in my days?
This is an unmitigated disaster.
All I can hope is that Vas, Ruby, Sigurd & Co turn up again (I actually think they're already in here hiding somewhere) and then we can recommence hostilities.
In all seriousness know what you are saying BSE but some of the shitfights are funny.
As for the rest of you GFY if you haven't already.

TruSaint

Referee
Whilst I appreciate your sentiment, apparently you can't have a point of view on this site. Part of me is saying F**k that. Another part of me is I actually don"t give a shit. It's only NRL.

I dont understand DQ.

@Blood Shot Eyes posted a viewpoint many hold. I have been guilty of some nasty comments in past years, most which i have regretted, not because of the issue, but the language I have used.

It would be boring as hell if we all agreed, but the one common denominator I think is we all love the club. So healthy debates / arguments are all well and good without having to delve into the gutter with personal abuse.

Anyway, to each his own.

TruSaint

Referee
Getting the balance of the forum right is like birth control................. it's knowing when to pull out.

Some have obviously been snipped and continue to talk sh!t even when they should of stopped.

Buddy, its a forum, so people can say what they will, under the rules of the forum.

Sure, we go off the rails from time to time..... every one here is a 1st grade coach lol ...

Bench
If someone pissus you off about a player or the coach.
Feel free to to contradict what a person says. We should not attack the person but have a sensible argument with what that person posted.
We are all passionate supporters so we just have to be mindfull that this is what brings us to this forum

Rife

Juniors
Go f**k yourself.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
You can put the friction on me. I dissed Dufty. End of story. Everyone on this site had his back (lucky him) I said what I said and I'll stick to it. As for the Eels.. I have no words. Even with Gutherson back they are on shaky grounds.
Nah I dont want to put friction on anyone and my thread wasn't directed at anyone in particular...your entitled to say whatever you want about any player coach or whoever.....and for the record Im happy to go toe to toe with anyone on here at any time...but I will respect someone elses point of view

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
If we were in Parramatta's position the forum would be in harmony. Its when we win that there is more fighting.