What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 6: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
Add Benny and Allan Jones as well
Pissant cock-suckers !

It’d b killing the malevolent imbecile Benny that his unscrupulous nephew hasn’t won a game & we have stuck it up all the ignorant media commentators/betting agencies/3 stooges(tanka turd & Sharon) & turned the NRL on its head.To add salt to the wound of the deluded grubs Benny & nephew his replacement the prodigal son contributes more in half a game than the lowlife nephew did for us in a season .

Tiger05

First Grade
God damn fella's, this team is going nut's, and I think i'm about to as well. "I'm going to make love to my wife, for the first time, the best time, in a long time" Wish me luck :)

Well mate. I might do the same thing to my wife as well. Top idea.

From NSWRL site, remember, these are NRL players eligible to play for NSW

NSW TEAM OF THE WEEK | Round 6

2 – David Nofoaluma
Club: Wests Tigers; Origin appearances: 0; 2018 TOTW selections: 0.
Seven tackle-breaks, 13 runs, 140 total metres.

7 – Luke Brooks (C)

Club: Wests Tigers; Origin appearances: 0; 2018 TOTW selections: 1.
One try, two try-assists, one line-break, two line-break assists, five tackle-breaks, one offload, 10 tackles, nine kicks, 188 kick metres, 19 runs, 137 total metres.

15 – Chris Lawrence

Club: Wests Tigers; Origin appearances: 0; 2018 TOTW selections: 0.
One try, 25 tackles, 11 runs, 74 total metres.

Special mention ;)

14 – Aaron Woods
Club: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs; Origin appearances: 14; 2018 TOTW selections: 1.
One line-break assist, one tackle-break, three offloads, 18 tackles, 20 runs, 155 total metres.

Latest posts