What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Front-Rower

First Grade
Whilst it’s not our problem and it is fantastic to watch, Brad Arthur needs to take back control of his team and send a few of his players back to NSW Cup for a while. Otherwise he’ll just end up being another victim of the boys club effect.

2141 fella

Juniors
Speaking of the pageant queen and those poor buggers that support the eels . . . Has anyone heard from RazorRam0&6n lately???
I’m worried about his state of mind.

Tiger05

First Grade
Who was the guy coming in here and talking shit about us and he is a Parra fan. What a tool.

I think he also said Moses was good.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He copped it too with his usual grace!
When ur tail is tucked firmly between ur legs coz u & ur team r an abject embarrassment u don’t have right of reply !

If Brad Arthur wants to retainhis job the 1st thing he should do is drop the pathetic wanka nephew of backdoor to isp !

Some may argue that Parra should be relegated or relocated but IMO they are providing so much entertainment this season for other fans as we LMAO that they deserve their spot in the NRL.

wittyfan

Referee
When ur tail is tucked firmly between ur legs coz u & ur team r an abject embarrassment u don’t have right of reply !

If Brad Arthur wants to retainhis job the 1st thing he should do is drop the pathetic wanka nephew of backdoor to isp !

We've only had 6 rounds so far. This season has a loooong way to go!

Rhyno

First Grade
Yeah I haven’t watched any tv shows or read any articles but not matter how bad the rorting is I’ve still gotta watch every match I can’t help myself I’ve always been a passionate fan even though l know the comp is corrupt