What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COACH BELLAMY

John moz

Juniors
Has not resigned yet with Storm the latest possibly Broncos are chasing him. Dragons should heavily go hard on a package with Bellamy and Ceo of storm they have worked well at the Storm with signing players with talent over the last few years .

hewi

Bench
I hate to pour cold water on you however Mary is going no where unless we fall apart the same as last year and I’m not saying that that is not possible.

ouryears

Bench
Has not resigned yet with Storm the latest possibly Broncos are chasing him. Dragons should heavily go hard on a package with Bellamy and Ceo of storm they have worked well at the Storm with signing players with talent over the last few years .
And cows can fly.
There is absolutely no chance, zero, none, zilch, nought.
None.

And besides that, they won't want to work with a 9 million salary cap having been on a $15M budget for the past 15 years.

RoRters.

John moz

Juniors
We did it once we could do it again with bennett now bellamy. We had a crack last time and was very close to signing.

Gareth67

First Grade
We did it once we could do it again with bennett now bellamy. We had a crack last time and was very close to signing.

Moz , as you said buddy the Dragons did try once but at the very last moment he decided to stay in Bleak city . He had already mentioned last year that if he was to coach again after Melbourne it would be in Queensland . I believe it has something to do with the climate is being more appealing .

Last edited:

Well kinda pours cold water on the JD taking over theory then eh?

And yeah Bellamy wins.
But I’m going to cop it for this, I don’t want him, don’t like him, never have, don’t like the crap he has introduced over the years into league, grapples, wrestling, chicken wings, the blind eye he has turned to salary cap rorting.
He has a win at whatever price attitude I just don’t like,

It’s not hard to build a team when your cheating.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Wrong year.

If Bellamy was offered the job, he would probably be interested, but I doubt we will be looking for a new coach this year.

ouryears

Bench

And yeah Bellamy wins.
But I’m going to cop it for this, I don’t want him, don’t like him, never have, don’t like the crap he has introduced over the years into league, grapples, wrestling, chicken wings, the blind eye he has turned to salary cap rorting.

Agree 10000000000% BGB.

Gareth67

First Grade

And yeah Bellamy wins.

Good post B.G.B. He has taken the true meaning of rugby league out of the game and replaced it with everything that is now wrong with it , the game has gone backwards as a result of his methods.

Saintsified

Bench
I hate to pour cold water on you however Mary is going no where unless we fall apart the same as last year and I’m not saying that that is not possible.
Maybe not the case, Brownie wasn't going anywhere either till Wayne became available.

Saintsified

Bench

And yeah Bellamy wins.

And he looks like Martina Navratilova .

ouryears

Bench
Why the hell do people insist on making the thread titles all capitals?

You have a good point muzby,
but why does it upset you?

It looks far prettier in caps.

But probably because most of us are older and we can't see very well and capitals makes it nice to see.:telescope::telescope:

But you da boss, can't you edit it and make it go away?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I met a relative of belly'aches (brother in law as best as I can recall) in Brissy at work about 4 years ago. According to him, he was never really considering coming, wasn't going to happen.

denis preston

First Grade
Good post B.G.B. He has taken the true meaning of rugby league out of the game and replaced it with everything that is now wrong with it , the game has gone backwards as a result of his methods.

Yes , but he is a winner.Coached what he thought he could get away with. Bet if he produced a couple of premierships with the Dragons he would be a hero.His ability to get vast improvement out of neville nobodies is pivot able to the team structures he employees.Yes he has had the big 3 but still IMO the best club coach since Gibson.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes , but he is a winner.Coached what he thought he could get away with. Bet if he produced a couple of premierships with the Dragons he would be a hero.His ability to get vast improvement out of neville nobodies is pivot able to the team structures he employees.Yes he has had the big 3 but still IMO the best club coach since Gibson.

Agree, anyone would be happy as larry if the man could win them premierships , after all we are only human , but I as an individual would be even more pleased if the wins came without the associated crap that he has introduced into the game .

Yes there's no doubting he is one of the best coaches for yonks and considering that he does also have that rare ability to turn a sows ear into a silk purse , it has me baffled as to why he needs to resort to stretching the rules of the game to the absolute limit .

Latest posts