What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors to be sold?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Would be good if Eric decided to sell a partial stake to the ARL and he and Jim Doyle stayed on as part owners.

Skinner

Coach
My apologies, I was unable to link to the Herald article. The Stuff piece is the same.
I suspect that it's the raving of someone who is unwell,

JJ

Immortal
My apologies, I was unable to link to the Herald article. The Stuff piece is the same.
I suspect that it's the raving of someone who is unwell,

Was going to ask why what is attributed to Glenn is worrying?

I read nothing, ever, that leads me to think many positive things about Watson - Glenn is different, he's a narcissist too but has actually contributed a lot to things beyond himself

Juju

Juniors
Another member of the consortium is posting on another Warriors forum.
Deluded in the extreme. Claiming going 5 - 0 was down to the possibility of being owned by Polynesians. Saturdays loss was due playing for Watson.

All seems pretty reasonable.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Another member of the consortium is posting on another Warriors forum.
Deluded in the extreme. Claiming going 5 - 0 was down to the possibility of being owned by Polynesians. Saturdays loss was due playing for Watson.

All seems pretty reasonable.

If true (and I have no reason at all to disbelieve you) that's about as clear cut a reason to not want those guys anywhere near our club.

Skinner

Coach
Was going to ask why what is attributed to Glenn is worrying?

I read nothing, ever, that leads me to think many positive things about Watson - Glenn is different, he's a narcissist too but has actually contributed a lot to things beyond himself
I'm just going back to Blueys time there. Glenn insisted on interfering with Bluey's
coaching and coaching methods. He simply would not let him coach. Now we all
saw what Brian did with the kiwis, and there was never any doubting his abilities
as a coach. That was why he left......it was nothing to do with the rather dire
results. He would back himself to the very end, to begin getting positive results.
He just felt too constricted. I would to see it happen to anyone else, but Glenn is
very keen to get back. It was just that, that was worrying me. For mine, I would
rather have Watson and Glenn, right out of it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12035046

FO Fale. Your name says it all.

Cameron McGregor is a good man. That this f**kwit and his crazy Yank mates have come storming in with all this BS is one distraction we certainly do not need. And I don't think (or I hope) Watson wouldn't allow these imbeciles to buy his beloved club.

We now know you read Warriors forums. Richard Fale - f**k off. We don't want you.

Benek

Juniors
Just wow this guy is a nut case. We've suffered long enough as Warriors fans. Please don't let him near our club.

Iafeta

Referee
Absolute dope. Why would the ARL obstensibly push out Kiwis for Australians? That’s so against their agenda it’s outrageous. It’d be like Hitler saying he wanted all Aryians out of the Bundesliga. Well, clearly not, but it’s equally preposterous.

Eric, you cannot let this nutcase destroy the club. Call off negotiations immediately with Richard Fail.

Juju

Juniors
Now is the time to email Jim Doyle & the NRL if you do not want to see this sale proceed.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Jesus Christ this bloke is special

It would be an extremely Warriors thing to do though to start getting results and the public back inside then hit the self destruct button

Diesel

Coach
I haven’t kept up to date on this. I saw Fale was saying stuff about the ARL, whether that is true or not, I don’t know, but he’s said several times the sale is this week, so the track record isn’t great.

Where are we at with this sale?

BLN2

Juniors
No real updates of where the sale is at, just Fail spinning the same line he has for the past 4 weeks, it's "close."

I've followed a decent amount of the other Forum, and holy shit it is mind blowing stuff. The dude is a crazy bastard, with a Him/Tonga vs the world attitude. If you are against him, you are racist (even if you are Tongan), a hater and an ARL supporter of course haha!

I'm worried, but surely no one is dumb enough to get this guy involved. He publicly attacks the ARL as racist, and apparently trying to "sabotage" their bid, but doesn't see the irony in what he is doing himself..

Latest posts