What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

insert.pause

First Grade
Broncos v storm tacking for a crowd of 34-35k
That would be hugely disappointing, it is usually one of the best drawing games for us and has only failed to draw over 40k twice since 2011. There will be a big GA turn up with a lot of fans usually picking this game for the awesome foursome membership.

SBD82

Coach
That would be hugely disappointing, it is usually one of the best drawing games for us and has only failed to draw over 40k twice since 2011. There will be a big GA turn up with a lot of fans usually picking this game for the awesome foursome membership.
Also won't hurt that the broncos won last week and looked a lot better than previous weeks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Just realised the Dragons don't play the Broncos at Suncorp this year? That's a colossal f**k up and has probably cost the game a crowd of around 45k with Hunt's return. Hard to understand.

Only in the NRL lol

So let me get this straight we get the Tigers playing the Storm twice in 6 rounds but we can't schedule the Broncos vs Dragons at Suncorp...

They are hopeless

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Nah I’m happy for smaller crowds. $40+ fees to sit up on level 7 behind posts.

Way overpriced. Also selling tickets that would be blue category for price of maroon which is bullshit.

I am happy for this to pull below 35k

Clifferd

Coach
Just realised the Dragons don't play the Broncos at Suncorp this year? That's a colossal f**k up and has probably cost the game a crowd of around 45k with Hunt's return. Hard to understand.

NRL aren’t the brightest sparks.

All potential blockbusters should be prioritised then follow the rest of the draw

Broncos vs Dragons Suncorp round 1 would’ve come close to selling out I’d imagine

insert.pause

First Grade
Nah I’m happy for smaller crowds. $40+ fees to sit up on level 7 behind posts.

Way overpriced. Also selling tickets that would be blue category for price of maroon which is bullshit.

I am happy for this to pull below 35k
It will be interesting to see if the stadiums qld board changes happen, and lease fees are cut, if it will flow down to fans with cheaper tickets.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It will be interesting to see if the stadiums qld board changes happen, and lease fees are cut, if it will flow down to fans with cheaper tickets.

I think in 2010 the broncos needed 25k to break even, wonder what they need now.

Crazy that category 1 is basically $110 a ticket after fees..

Stallion

First Grade
Those Broncos ticket prices are exhorbitant ! That's just crazy and un- Australian! Price gouging looks like a real issue for the NRL clubs. It's diabolical. The clubs can make money other ways without detrimentally affecting attendance figures!

Last edited:

insert.pause

First Grade
Those Broncos ticket prices are exhorbitant ! That's just crazy and un- Australian! Price gouging looks like a real issue for the NRL clubs. It's diabolical. The clubs can make money other ways without detrimentally affecting attendance figures!
The Broncos pay $250,000 every game in rent. There wouldn't be a single NSW club left if they had to pay that. Manly complain about paying $50k, understandable for what is a glorified dog park, but still.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Broncos pay $250,000 every game in rent. There wouldn't be a single NSW club left if they had to pay that. Manly complain about paying $50k, understandable for what is a glorified dog park, but still.

It is a dog park during the week. Not glorified, an actual dog park.