What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Frederick

Staff member
Black Panther has surpassed The Avengers to become the highest grossing superhero film at the US domestic box office, and will pass Iron Man 3 this weekend to become the 3rd highest grossing superhero movie of all time

shiznit

Coach
I can’t f**king believe it... I depart on a cruise the day it comes out... so i won’t be able to watch it for a couple of weeks.

I’m trying to see if I can catch a pre-screening before we leave... :joy::joy:

Frederick

Staff member
I can’t f**king believe it... I depart on a cruise the day it comes out... so i won’t be able to watch it for a couple of weeks.

I’m trying to see if I can catch a pre-screening before we leave... :joy::joy:
Rookie error. Clearly you should've planned your life AROUND this movie

Zoidberg

First Grade
I have Thursday 26th off work so I’ll go see it then and again probably on Saturday.

On my “build up to Infinity war” schedule, I have only watch Iron man 1 and 2 and Incredible Hulk, not sure if I will have opportunity to watch another 14 movies before it comes out :grimacing:

Game_Breaker

Coach
I have Thursday 26th off work so I’ll go see it then and again probably on Saturday.

On my “build up to Infinity war” schedule, I have only watch Iron man 1 and 2 and Incredible Hulk, not sure if I will have opportunity to watch another 14 movies before it comes out :grimacing:

You don’t have ANZAC day off?
That’s when it’s released

Zoidberg

First Grade
Ploughed through a few last night and today,
Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Thor Dark World.
Forgot how much I like Thor and Captain America, didn’t know much about the characters beforehand and watching their origin movies made me love both these guys so much.

Danish

Referee
Should I watch both guardians movie stars before seeing infinity war?

I honestly have tried watching the first on 5-6 times and just find it so goddamned boring that I’ve never finished it. Never worrries about watching 2.

Given these guys are going to feature seemingly quite heavily I figure I should probably plow through them

shiznit

Coach

I honestly have tried watching the first on 5-6 times and just find it so goddamned boring that I’ve never finished it. Never worrries about watching 2.

Given these guys are going to feature seemingly quite heavily I figure I should probably plow through them
Definitely mate... the first is brilliant... the 2nd is good but not as good as the first.

vvvrulz

Coach

I gotta say I'm with you on the first GOTG.

It's entertaining and silly but it's incredibly generic in it's plot and full of holes - especially the third act.
I think it's quite overrated tbh.

shiznit

Coach
I gotta say I'm with you on the first GOTG.

It's entertaining and silly but it's incredibly generic in it's plot and full of holes - especially the third act.
I think it's quite overrated tbh.
You thought it was generic??

I actually thought it was the opposite... compared to everything else that came out at the time it felt like something fresh...

Last edited:

Latest posts