What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dufty is Shit

ViceVersa

Juniors
Most fullbacks will miss them 5 metres out from the line including guys like Slater....Stop and take a deep Breath.............He is still learning his craft...hasn't even played a full season yet........He did hold up the ball in some no tries in previous games ...GIVE THE KID TIME.

Now I know what Mary means about those 'effort areas' ... With Dufty I've just been noticing it all year, it just built up on me. BUT NO NEED TO PANIC. Just ride the wave. I know we'll come good.

By the way I'm selling my Silver Grand Final tickets for half price anyone?....

JUST KIDDING!!!... I didn't buy them

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Boy that didn't take long thank goodness his name's not mcrone the post would have started 5 minutes after his e!evation ....

Dragsters

First Grade
Most fullbacks will miss them 5 metres out from the line including guys like Slater....Stop and take a deep Breath.............He is still learning his craft...hasn't even played a full season yet........He did hold up the ball in some no tries in previous games ...GIVE THE KID TIME.

He has also saved a couple of tries this season by wrapping his body around the ball over the line...

Life's Good

Coach
I’d imagine Dufty would feel a lot worse that anyone hanging sh*t on him from a keyboard.
Warriors picked him off nicely all night by jamming him in attack. He will learn to pick his sideways runs a lot better because of this. The defensive side of things, by his own admission, is what he needs to work on & I’ve no doubt he will improve.

giboz71

First Grade
This is where I’m disappointed with Hunt and Widdop and to a lesser extent McInnes.

They are our quarterbacks and they need to read the flow of the game. Warriors were rushing up all night so they should have all got together and countered with something different rather than running the same plays. Kicks behind the line, dummy half snipes etc.

They are elite million dollar halves, I really expected more.

SBD82

Coach
Correct..that is what I was alluding to....Pongia is fantastic but he misses them 5 metres out...

P.S The Title of this thread is a DISGRACE....Hang your head in shame....to the original poster...Real Bullyboy stuff
I started this thread.

Maybe read the original post before you make assumptions.

getsmarty

Immortal
I started this thread.

Maybe read the original post before you make assumptions.

Then change the Title...Disrespectful....How would you feel if the player in question read it ? I understand you are having a shot at those who will put down the players...than why create a platform for them to do it?

Reductio ad absurdum..

SBD82

Coach
Then change the Title...Disrespectful....How would you feel if the player in question read it ?
That he'd probably be smart enough to read my initial post and realise that I was actually supporting him.

To be perfectly honest, I don't even remember starting this thread. It was more than a year ago, but reading back I was obviously taking the piss out of our fickle supporters who will turn on our players after one poor performance.

The great shame of this thread is not its title, it's that I was proven right.

getsmarty

Immortal
That he'd probably be smart enough to read my initial post and realise that I was actually supporting him.

To be perfectly honest, I don't even remember starting this thread. It was more than a year ago, but reading back I was obviously taking the piss out of our fickle supporters who will turn on our players after one poor performance.

The great shame of this thread is not its title, it's that I was proven right.

And yet you have created a platform for the bashers....Reductio ad absurdum.

I'll leave it at that....not interested in getting into silly arguments.

SBD82

Coach
And yet you have created a platform for the bashers....Reductio ad absurdum.
You're not new here, so I'm not sure how you've missed it: This whole forum is a platform for the bashers.

This thread was a pisstake of them. The fact that they are posting criticism of dufty in here after (like you) not reading what the thread is about makes me chuckle and cringe.

getsmarty

Immortal
You're not new here, so I'm not sure how you've missed it: This whole forum is a platform for the bashers.

This thread was a pisstake of them. The fact that they are posting criticism of dufty in here after (like you) not reading what the thread is about makes me chuckle and cringe.

Yes..a Pisstake at the expense of Using Dufty in the title...

P.S Not everyone on the forum are bashers....But agree it is easy to get sucked into that vortex.

HOW ABOUT WE SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS AND THE TEAM....ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER GUYS.

THERE IS ENOUGH CRAP HAPPENING IN THE WORLD WITHOUT US ADDING TO IT .

I am sure just like me and many others on here you are a Dragons tragic. Anyway, Lets enjoy the way the team is playing and go the Mighty Red V.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Dufty should not have to be reading a title such as this one, from his own fans. I didn't like the title when it was first submitted and it should not even be on this site. I won't be surprised if players read our forum.

The thread also should not have been rehashed either.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
This is where I’m disappointed with Hunt and Widdop and to a lesser extent McInnes.

They are our quarterbacks and they need to read the flow of the game. Warriors were rushing up all night so they should have all got together and countered with something different rather than running the same plays. Kicks behind the line, dummy half snipes etc.

They are elite million dollar halves, I really expected more.
You're right and I agree but Hunt did score an awesome solo try.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Then change the Title...Disrespectful....How would you feel if the player in question read it ? I understand you are having a shot at those who will put down the players...than why create a platform for them to do it?

Reductio ad absurdum..
I realise now why you don't venture outside the cosy confines of the Dragons forum.

Frank Facer

First Grade
If I was a moderator, I would have shut this thread down, as the title is offensive to one of our players and isn't true either.

Latest posts