What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Sun - Sharks 26-22 Panthers @ SC Group

Round 7: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Apparently Graham is out with Fi-Fi still an outside chance of playing. With the other teams near the top of the table dropping matches,we can make a statement by winning at a place were our luck hasn't been historically great.

Win this,and it should consolidate our top 4 through at least the SOO period.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The late Sunday game has royally ass raped my multis so far this season so I’m sitting this one out. Just for that reason the panthers will piss it in as favourites

TheFrog

Coach
Every man and his butthole tipping Panthers.

Bookies love these games
The market has tightened quite a bit in the last couple of days, no doubt with Graham, Fifita and Lewis not ruled out. Graham has now been ruled out and I'll be highly surprised if Fifi plays. Lewis might play but could be inconvenienced, depends how bad the cork was.

isaiah

Bench
Gal says panthers were favourites to win the premiership last year and only added to their list this year. Can we please have some 'smart' ex-players as commentators? Does he not rate Moylan as an upgrade at his club? Good for team harmony again

Latest posts