What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams killing team mates Origin chances

King hit

Coach
I'd have Addocar and Ferguson on the wings. If Tom cannot make it as a fullback he shouldn't make it at all. Jake is probably safe though.

The reason why I think Tommy T will be picked is because he was in line for a spot last year before he got injured so I would imagine he will be one of the front runners now since Mansour is gone.

Nathan Merritt would have made Origin years earlier if souths weren't so shit.

Nah he never was that special. Good club player like Burt but nowhere near representative standard. His one game showed how out of depth he was.

Howard_Moon

Juniors
I reckon Teddy will miss out on game 1, not that teammates are doing anything wrong, he just doesn't seem to be able to get into the games this year..

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Few weeks back DCE asked his team to lift to help get him back into the origin frame. Around the same time Api Korisau was well in contention for NSW hooker.

Since then Manly have imploded and pretty much killed both these players chances for game 1. With friends like that who needs enemies.

What other teams in the past have dragged origin potentials down into the mire?

Did DCE truly say that? Just asking because I didn't think it was possible to think he could be a bigger f**kwit if he tried.

mave

Coach
“I’ve just got to keep training hard and playing hard with my teammates,” Cherry-Evans said.

“Usually the best players in Origin are a reflection of the best sides in the competition.

“As a team if we can bond together, win some more games then we’re going to see not just me but a couple of other players get an Origin jersey.

“The more we can win, the more we can help each other out.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...y/news-story/54d4d90f385d023aad4f1c856d672f26

That's what he actually said.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
“I’ve just got to keep training hard and playing hard with my teammates,” Cherry-Evans said.

“Usually the best players in Origin are a reflection of the best sides in the competition.

“As a team if we can bond together, win some more games then we’re going to see not just me but a couple of other players get an Origin jersey.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...y/news-story/54d4d90f385d023aad4f1c856d672f26

That's what he actually said.
Thanks man.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Actually the more you help each other out, the more you can win..

Shows how out of touch he is with playing as a team..

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The more we win the more we can help each other out! Haha! Clueless. And he's acting like Manly are solely there to provide a shop window for Origin representation, not you know...winning the competition they're in.

Qld aren't desperate enough to pick him. Hunt Munster Morgan Taylor, and whoever else I've missed.

I can't believe any captain of a team would tell his team mates to lift so he could make Origin and not play with them for 6 games which would affect their overall season.

DCE is a baffling human being.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I can't believe any captain of a team would tell his team mates to lift so he could make Origin and not play with them for 6 games which would affect their overall season.

DCE is a baffling human being.
Are we sure he’s even human? Not some bastard son of a giraffe