What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams killing team mates Origin chances

Shorty

Staff member
I reckon Teddy will miss out on game 1, not that teammates are doing anything wrong, he just doesn't seem to be able to get into the games this year..
Teddy was never really all that flash, he's an exciting player but he's not exceptionally fast or gifted.
He was always keeping the seat warm for T.Turbo.
Taking the piss?
Yeah I was thinking possibly Elvaro even that is a stretch.

big hit!

Bench
theoretically Origin should be about the in-form players getting picked but it never happens that way

form is temporary. class is permanent, unless you play-on too long. form players without class get exposed at the higher level.

and what's driving form? before last week, every merge player who wasn't pom, kiwi, png, samoan or qlder was in the conversation for nsw selection. everyone looks f**king good in a winning team. how many times have NSW coaches and selectors stacked the team with merge or roosters players over the years when they were leading comps at origin time, and came away with shit?!

we know how good the trbojevic boys are...manly getting whipped doesn't change that. there;s internal shit contributing to the their shit at the moment. likewise, cook was a spark for a losing souths team last season, and has continued to be that trigger this season. he has class, not mere form.

form is bullshit and it is why NSW has lost so many series. form is what got Pearce selected again last series FFS! then he managed to derp it up again at the next level.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
form is temporary. class is permanent, unless you play-on too long. form players without class get exposed at the higher level.

and what's driving form? before last week, every merge player who wasn't pom, kiwi, png, samoan or qlder was in the conversation for nsw selection. everyone looks f**king good in a winning team. how many times have NSW coaches and selectors stacked the team with merge or roosters players over the years when they were leading comps at origin time, and came away with shit?!

we know how good the trbojevic boys are...manly getting whipped doesn't change that. there;s internal shit contributing to the their shit at the moment. likewise, cook was a spark for a losing souths team last season, and has continued to be that trigger this season. he has class, not mere form.

form is bullshit and it is why NSW has lost so many series. form is what got Pearce selected again last series FFS! then he managed to derp it up again at the next level.

so pick "class" players without form? just as ridiculous

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
t9wrp4.png

Lambretta

First Grade
If Parra weren’t so shit Mannah and Alvaro would be starting props for NSW

I agree 100%
When I need something propped open, like a broken garage door, I always ask these two to stand there and be useless. They're exactly what the job needs

Latest posts