What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

mxlegend99

Referee
The left side conceded 0 line breaks. Only try scored was off a kick. The right on the other hand missed Sorensen for a try. Had Leuetele make another couple of breaks. Also should of pinned Dugan in the corner before a 70m that led to a crucial try.

Yet dropping a Left centre fixes all? Some people have no idea.

May, Blake and Cleary all should be top 17 players all year. So 3 need to go out for them. Who those 3 are we will soon find out but until NSW Cup get guys back changes aren't possible
It improves 3 positions. Not all positions.

Why would May be in our top 17 automatically? He needs to earn it or wait until required.

franklin2323

Immortal
I know you like to hate.

Most on here would of settled for a 50-50 record when Cleary got injured throw in losing Blake and Mansour. We lose our next 2 we are still 50-50 without him.

CHN will be moved before Whare. So to get rid of Whare and move Peachey we need May on the bench. Leaves him to cover injury or go backup hooker to Katoa.

May won't even be considered without Atleast 2 or 3 games in NSW Cup. Round 11 v Tigers him and Cleary would come in at my guess.

We win 1 more game before then and we stay over 50%

mxlegend99

Referee
I know you like to hate.

Most on here would of settled for a 50-50 record when Cleary got injured throw in losing Blake and Mansour. We lose our next 2 we are still 50-50 without him.

CHN will be moved before Whare. So to get rid of Whare and move Peachey we need May on the bench. Leaves him to cover injury or go backup hooker to Katoa.

May won't even be considered without Atleast 2 or 3 games in NSW Cup. Round 11 v Tigers him and Cleary would come in at my guess.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to improve the flaws in our team.

franklin2323

Immortal
This team we got now isn't picked to win the comp. This team will have flaws we are missing half a backline. Missing a 5/8th that played and won a semi last year.

The aim is too get wins now in anyway we can. Hopefully guys return and stay fit. Full strength we have no flaws

franklin2323

Immortal
Everyone fit and May wears the 14 with Peach playing reggies

Ideally yep that works play who we have next year. Though ATM

Edwards
DWZ
Blake
??
?? Assuming Mansour is the season
Maloney
RCG
??
Merrin
Kikau
Yeo
JFH

CHN

The rest up for grabs really that is good pressure should bring the best out

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I know you like to hate.

1st loss without cleary and the sky is fallin brigade are in full voice.

please excuse lack of grammar captials et al recovering after steriod injection today, typing left handed. we disnt play well but got very close.

The 4 tries flatters us given 2 were in the last 5mins.

It wasn’t a terrible performance by any means, but the score line makes us look closer than we were.

Frankus

Juniors
Just watched Big League Wrap. Find it kind of relevant given we are playing the dogs - Moses Mbye, what a class act. Well spoken, humble, good football brain For a bulldog, he’s likeable.

Frankus

Juniors
Everyone fit and May wears the 14 with Peach playing reggies
I’ll qualify this by stating I’m no Peach fan and kind of glad to see him leaving at season end. He is an enigma for us - needs to play but where.

But by god May has a lot to prove to take the 14 from him. There is no evidence that May is the same caliber as Peach in FG. It’s not even a contest.

I’ll qualify this by stating I’m no Peach fan and kind of glad to see him leaving at season end. He is an enigma for us - needs to play but where.

But by god May has a lot to prove to take the 14 from him. There is no evidence that May is the same caliber as Peach in FG. It’s not even a contest.
Covers far more postions.....halves for example

franklin2323

Immortal

Many people want Wallace gone. May is better at Hooker than Peachey. That would allow cover should we start Katoa. May also can play FB another spot Peachey can't. I think we try to play both if not May > Peachey

greynurse

Juniors
Whare isn’t NRL standard, he just isn’t anymore if you can’t see that you’re just biased toward him.

Peachey and chn are both playing out of position so no surprises there. We can’t afford to carry Whare anymore imo. If we can’t drop him now then drop him when Cleary is back but either way he has to go.
I guess we should all watch NRL when the team has the ball. Re- watch the game and see how Whare defends. The game is made up of attack and defense and it would take a bold man to right Whare off on his defensive work.

I guess we should all watch NRL when the team has the ball. Re- watch the game and see how Whare defends. The game is made up of attack and defense and it would take a bold man to right Whare off on his defensive work.
He's not a good defender anymore. His whole game has regressed massively