What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

StripClub: Manly break curfew to Go

footy75

Bench
As much as I hate Manly, i'm more than ok with grown men being out past 10:30pm and watching some titties.

Me too.... If u win.... Titties and blow all round

But if u lose f**k off to bed
Shouldn't be out having a good time.

wibble

Bench
No wonder the players seem miserable.

If my work place told me I couldn't stay up late or go where I want, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone else or breaking the law, I'd be looking for a new job.

7476974-3x4-700x933.jpg
No upskirting opportunities from that vantage point, only down-blousing.

colly

Juniors
“There was a curfew. A number of players went out to the local strip club which has been reported on the Sunday night.

“Daly Cherry-Evans came back into the hotel and had a fight with his teammate Jackson Hastings.

"Location Hotel"
Jackson- That last one Sue She was a 8
Cherry-Evans- No f**king way only a 6
Jackson- You f**king idiot, she's a solid 8 and you lost the game today......
PUNCHES FLY

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, whilst I find this whole thing hilarious because, Manly, I also agree with the general idea that it's beyond f**king stupid to put a curfew on grown men.

Especially when you consider this was after the game. This would be like my work telling me to be at home in bed early on a Friday night or they'd sanction me. I think I'd be talking to my union rep if they tried that.

footy75

Bench
Yeah, whilst I find this whole thing hilarious because, Manly, I also agree with the general idea that it's beyond f**king stupid to put a curfew on grown men.

Especially when you consider this was after the game. This would be like my work telling me to be at home in bed early on a Friday night or they'd sanction me. I think I'd be talking to my union rep if they tried that.

I don't know man... if i have any vested interest in this club and they have just got belted and I see them out that night laughing, smiling having the time of their lives I'm pissed...

What message does that send..
Culture.

Win and its go for ur lives boys.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No wonder the players seem miserable.

If my work place told me I couldn't stay up late or go where I want, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone else or breaking the law, I'd be looking for a new job.

Even if they were paying you $350-1million? Personally I’d take the money, act like a professional and wait till the off season.

Timbo

Staff member
Even if they were paying you $350-1million? Personally I’d take the money, act like a professional and wait till the off season.

So, what is the dollar amount that means my workplace owns every minute of my day?

I'm sorry, but it's a nonsense. If I turn up to work hungover or straight from a night out - sure, sack me.

But when I'm done for the week you have no right to tell me what to do.

butchmcdick

Immortal
So, what is the dollar amount that means my workplace owns every minute of my day?

I'm sorry, but it's a nonsense. If I turn up to work hungover or straight from a night out - sure, sack me.

But when I'm done for the week you have no right to tell me what to do.

Well you can alway quit if you don’t like the conditions on your contact and or not agree to work for said company in the first pace