What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: LIVE game day thread EELS v Manly April 22nd

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Michael Hancock. Boy, could he whinge.
I am happy to report that he is a shit human being as well. Used to see him out a bit in Brisbane and even had the misfortune of playing the angry little flat-top haired f**kwit in a game of pool once. Handed him his arse though which was nice given how much of a merkin he was before and during the game.

Ring Gids

Juniors
Possibly,

Thats where cold hard stats come in,
Round 1 - 7 runs
Round 2 - 7 runs
Round 3 - 2 Runs (injured)
Round 4 - 11 runs
Round 5 - 6 Runs
Round 6 - 5 Runs
Round 7 - 4 Runs
Round 8 - 4 Runs

Then the offer gets "pulled off the table" coincidentally after he had come to terms with Parra. What happens after this?

Round 9 - 1 Run
Round 10 - 0 Runs

How many games has he had for Parra with 0 runs for 0metres?

But you are right, why believe some bitter merkin on the webs.....lets ask a respected judge who is one of the best coaches in the game and watched Mitch closely in those two games...

Ivan...what say you ?

Yeah thats what I reckon too Ivan.....he tanked.

Thanks for dragging me back in too Gaz, my life lacked meaning there for a while.

He actually had 3 runs in week 9 according to champion data (the NRL’s stat provider), and made double the tackles that Luke brooks made in week 10.

I think Ben Hunt has twice only 1 run in a game during 2018. Sounds like he has given up on the Dragons.

The funniest thing about the tigers fans is that Brooks was the last of the “Big 4” that any of the fans wanted signed, but when he’s the last man standing, all of a sudden he’s the best. And he’s having a great start to the season no doubt, but it doesn’t change the fact that tiger fans (like most team fans), have changed their tune to suit their current make up.

Latest posts