What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury

watatank

Coach
Not injuries we care about anyway i.e. to our starters/regulars...Leilua has missed games through injury the past couple of weeks, Host also missed games early in the season

OzDragon

Coach
I swear Mary said a few weeks ago that Leilua had a syndesmosis injury but idk if that was just cover for him being dropped.

ozbuck

Juniors
I swear Mary said a few weeks ago that Leilua had a syndesmosis injury but idk if that was just cover for him being dropped.

Thats what I thought.

So, we've got to be the only team that has a 0% injury record after 8 rounds of footy for a long time (possibly ever). Seriously.

No doubt its been a strong factor in out early season form...having the same 16 players every game forms combinations quicker and just the comfort of a sense of familiarity too.

Some of its luck, but praise must also go to the strength and conditioning team too

BennyV

Referee
Thats what I thought.

So, we've got to be the only team that has a 0% injury record after 8 rounds of footy for a long time (possibly ever). Seriously.

No doubt its been a strong factor in out early season form...having the same 16 players every game forms combinations quicker and just the comfort of a sense of familiarity too.

Some of its luck, but praise must also go to the strength and conditioning team too
I see what you did there!

epDragon62

First Grade
Host looked good in his limited minutes; I cannot fathom why Mary persists with the low use of the bench.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Host looked good in his limited minutes; I cannot fathom why Mary persists with the low use of the bench.
Me either tbo...perhaps thats why in recent years our forwards have wilted as the season wore on.....theres been occassions when weve been comfortably ahead but he still persists in giving some bench players token time in the middle

Frank Facer

First Grade
Me either tbo...perhaps thats why in recent years our forwards have wilted as the season wore on.....theres been occassions when weve been comfortably ahead but he still persists in giving some bench players token time in the middle

Back in the 80's and earlier, most forwards played 80 minutes every week.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
They also smoked a few Winnie’s at half time and went out the night before a game on the juice.

Raper, Smith and Changa were all legendary for a big night out before a game - Raper would then run off the hangover next morning.

My golf game suffers if I get an early night before a tournament

blacksafake

First Grade
I noticed Bennett threw the young fella Haas in last night with the game in the balance with 25 mins to go showing confidence in him.I can't see McGregor doing something similar.He would leave him on the bench & use a tired player instead.

Latest posts