What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone heard of eel pie island. Sounds like my oasis.
I was googling one eyed eel but spelt it wrong.
A hippie commune.

hindy111

Post Whore
images

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A Little girl goes to a pet shop and asks "Excuthe me do you have any widdle wabbits?"
The shop keeper's heart melts.
He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fluffy, bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown one over there..?"
The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers . . .

-

"I don't wealy fink my pyfon gives a phuk.."

hindy111

Post Whore
A Little girl goes to a pet shop and asks "Excuthe me do you have any widdle wabbits?"
The shop keeper's heart melts.
He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fluffy, bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown one over there..?"
The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers . . .

-

"I don't wealy fink my pyfon gives a phuk.."

Sounds like a bullshit story to me

Suitman

Post Whore
I used a slow cooker for the first time today and omg, incredible. Made stroganoff and it turned brisket into the most tender, juicy meat I've ever had. Just melt in your mouth goodness.

I use mine all the time. Doing lamb shanks tonight. Had them on since midday.
There is no better way to infuse the flavours into food than to slow cook it.
Best food ever.

Latest posts