What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
It’s friday and stallion is having a full on meltdown.

As Ice Cube once said, today was a good day.

T-Boon

Coach
I like that stallion sticks to a clear message. He isn't here to meet people and make friends. Contributors like him and me, you know what we stand for.

Stallion

First Grade
I like that stallion sticks to a clear message. He isn't here to meet people and make friends. Contributors like him and me, you know what we stand for.

Thanks T Boon. I'm just amazed that this sort of mindset is rampant on a rugby league website. People can't even suggest logical names for a rival code in the US! It's astonishing what's going on courtesy of a one particular moderator I suspect.

Stallion

First Grade
I don’t think I have shied away from tell you you’re an idiot before now.

You well and truelly know yourself! I'm sure their are things in your rosy view of the sports world that have been challenged by some of the information on this site Will let you grovel in your own ignorance. May the gimp keep serving the bIgot! Cause that's what's happening and both of you are poor reflections of what should be rugby league fans.

batley

Juniors
I don’t think I have shied away from tell you you’re an idiot before now.
It takes an idiot to recognize one so they say.Being honest Pommy I don't think you even qualify for that term. Your mate Te Kaha isn't fit to be a moderator.

Pommy

Coach
You well and truelly know yourself! I'm sure their are things in your rosy view of the sports world that have been challenged by some of the information on this site Will let you grovel in your own ignorance. May the gimp keep serving the bIgot! Cause that's what's happening and both of you are poor reflections of what should be rugby league fans.

You’re a poor reflection on teaching standards in this fine country.

It takes an idiot to recognize one so they say.Being honest Pommy I don't think you even qualify for that term. Your mate Te Kaha isn't fit to be a moderator.

I don’t know if you’re calling me an idiot or not, neither do I care.

Stallion

First Grade

Thanks Batley. I'm comfortable with my stance. Unfortunately guys like Te Kaha and Pommy call themselves rugby league fans which they are not!

Pommy

Coach
Thanks Batley. I'm comfortable with my stance. Unfortunately guys like Te Kaha and Pommy call themselves rugby league fans which they are not!

Damn I will return my membership immediately if I’m not a fan, thanks for letting me know what I do and don’t like.

Status
Not open for further replies.