What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

hazzbeen

Bench
Good to see Newcastle going ok under Brownie, they are on 10 points, just 4 points behind us.

Yes they got beat by Storm, Roosters and us, but beating Broncos, Tigers and Canberra among others is a decent effort.

Having Ponga helps.

They stood up well without Pearce last night.
Mate exactly this , they are only 2 wins away from us . We are not home and hosed yet . Still a lot of footy to play , but we are in a good position just need to be consistent and not to string together consecutive losses ... As for the Knights they are building well under Brownie , they will continue to improve ....

hewi

Bench
It’s great to see a team that’s been in the cellar for years come good, they have great supporters. The fact that an X Dragon is there coach is ok but better still that they got so many players from the rorters especially letting Pearce go for Cronk which I think will be the blunder of the year.

Bench
Brownie and Cleary have worked miracles with their respective clubs. Hats off to them.
Just goes to show what a coach can do, even without many marquee players.
I would rate them higher then a few clubs with money to burn.

Gareth67

First Grade
Absolutely great to see the ' strugglers ' of the competition making their way to the top of the tree . Excellent coaching plus , as already mentioned by others , some good off-season buys and the fortunes of those clubs are turned around , whilst the ' money ' clubs just can't seem to take a trick.

Another member (?) told me a few weeks ago that change DOES occur every now and then and I must admit it does seem to be the case in 2018 . May it continue on for each of those clubs and of course the Dragons also !

ALSGI

Bench
You wish injury on him. Seriously? Shame on you.
Where does it it say I wished anything on him Drama Queen? Shame is yours.

If you read any of my posts I’ve always been a big fan of Duges, always. Havili went off with a HIA last night. Packers out injured for Tigers and Milne has been sacked. As a Dragons fan I take an interest in our ex players.

You’re on many peoples dickhead posters list for a good reason.

Latest posts