What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Sun - Eels 24-22 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 8: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I know the Tigers were missing some of their stars, and you guys would be annoyed to have lost - but that was a very entertaining game of footy.

Tigers are a good side in 2018, that at for sure.
Frustrated at a close loss, really need to turn it around, but credit to the eels, they did what was needed.

Grishnakh

Juniors
Eels did what was needed?

Throw several forward passes for tries? I guess that what was needed.

I'll get called a whinger, but the Tigers should have won every game so far. Ripped off against Brisbane...ripped off against the Knights...and ripped off again tonight.

I'm calling a fatwa on these arsehole refs and linies that can't see blatant forward passes for tries.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I'll get called a whinger, but the Tigers should have won every game so far. Ripped off against Brisbane...ripped off against the Knights...and ripped off again tonight.

I'm calling a fatwa on these arsehole refs and linies that can't see blatant forward passes for tries.
Whinger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was a tough enjoyable game, unlucky Tigers. Both sides with a few out but Cleary has really turned you into a tough team to beat.

Clifferd

Coach

Not gonna Disagree on this one

Could easily be 8-0 if we played a lot smarter, which is weird to say after outgrinding Melbourne twice this season but not being able to put away Parra and Knights

Rhyno

First Grade

How the f**k were tigers ripped off today?

GongPanther

Referee
I only saw the last 30 mins. Sounds like WT got the rough end of the pineapple in the 1st half. Remember WT fans,it was only a comp game and not a semi were we won't be seeing Parra. :)

Brisbane game should've been a draw and we were outplayed by Newcastle but as poorly as we played today, 2, possibly 3 tries come directly from awful refereeing.

I'm still confident we'll steady the ship when we get all our troops back.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Of course you’d have to not be biased to see Parra’s two tries off forward passes

They did.

But you know what? NRL refs suck - they have shockers each and every week.

Penrith where awarded a try against us in round 1 when the scoring player's foot was in touch.

I think the refs suck each and every week.

And let's face it - we gave the Tigers plenty of chances to snatch the win.

It's tough to cop a 2-point loss - especially when the ref is incompetent-, but I say we should celebrate a fantastic game of footy.