What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Wazn commence a jumps career

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm sure there was some donkey entered somewhere the other day called 'wasm'

Could be a cult hero

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I opened a bottle of red and thought 'challenge accepted, I'll have a drink every time I laugh

Lasted about 3 pages...

The funniest thing is the dude who started the thread who had no fkn idea who or what Wazn was, just kept reading it on LU because of Haynetrain referencing him every 5 minutes.. he actually started this thread in the ‘ask us anything’ page pretty much because he didn’t get the gag and wanted to know what he was missing.... then it got moved to the punters forum, title got changed and we all hijacked it.

Lmao

Haffa

Haha I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since that day out at Eagles farm.

Track caller - "Wazn looks to be making a run with 700 to go"
Wazn - "Nah bro, I'm done. Second last is where it's at"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since that day out at Eagles farm.

Track caller - "Wazn looks to be making a run with 700 to go"
Wazn - "Nah bro, I'm done. Second last is where it's at"
And the Eagle Farm track was never the same.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Today’s race recap. Wasm was travelling beautifully, stalking the leader into 2nd as the field rounded into the straight. Decided enough was enough and ran a credible and conspicuous last.

That’s good enough for me. Blackbooked.

Latest posts