What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan injured

Card Shark

Immortal
That stat probably sets the record straight.

He always goes down but bounces back. That list would suggest he’s never had a long term injury.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nrl Physio on Twitter suspects a Lis Franc Injury.

If that’s he case it’s the season. Pretty sure leutele has that a few years ago.

They will be looking for the tell tale bruising on the arch of the foot.

@Frenzy.

So, NRL Physio diagnoses off MOI right?

I didn’t see it so suppose it was forced plantar flexion.

Might be low grade hopefully.

High grade he can go on holidays after they screw it all back together.

f**k!

taipan

Referee
Geez not Val at F/B.Every bomb hoisted,I will be sitting there with froth streaming from my mouth, heart beating at a zillion kms per hour, and the eventual knock on will lop another couple of months off my appearance on this planet.

shaggs

Coach
So, NRL Physio diagnoses off MOI right?

I didn’t see it so suppose it was forced plantar flexion.

Might be low grade hopefully.

High grade he can go on holidays after they screw it all back together.

f**k!
Same way we do haha.

Foot looked fully flexed with dorsal aspect on ground, then weight of defender came down on heel and forced more plantar flexion.
It was either going to be that or a syndesmosis

Frenzy.

Immortal
Same way we do haha.

Foot looked fully flexed with dorsal aspect on ground, then weight of defender came down on heel and forced more plantar flexion.
It was either going to be that or a syndesmosis

Touche! Best way to diagnose without technology.

Just watched it. Looked nasty. Foot got dragged a bit too before James fell on it.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gotta love the old Rodney Rude joke...I’m a gynaecologist, no experience but I’ll have a look at it for you!