What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Cowboys

Luke Bowden

First Grade
His hand opens after it goes past Feldt's head. Who cares anyway. The ref was always going to go after us that game.

Isn't TMM genuinely quick though? I've seen him be firat chaser on scene a few times. Ross isn't very good though. Ponga is the one that will trouble us.

I don’t think TMM is remarkably quick, he’s a bit above average for a half.

A man that called himself “White Lighting” with a head start, should have been able to beat him.

Fangs

Coach
The only debate is whether that punch should be a sin bin in rugby league. Most would say no.

mxlegend99

Referee
The only debate is whether that punch should be a sin bin in rugby league. Most would say no.
Punches and slaps shouldnt be sin binnings. But since QLD cried about Nate Myles getting belted by Gallen a punch has been. Then last year q slap became binnable.

Its just a shame he barely connected. Binned for barely touching him. Meanwhile thr guy starting it gets his teammate a 1 man advantage. He was rewarded for it.

Punches and slaps shouldnt be sin binnings. But since QLD cried about Nate Myles getting belted by Gallen a punch has been. Then last year q slap became binnable.

Its just a shame he barely connected. Binned for barely touching him. Meanwhile thr guy starting it gets his teammate a 1 man advantage. He was rewarded for it.
The rule that would fix it is. If a punch or slap is thrown at you then you can go ALL out to defend yourself hockey style. This 100% stops pissant halves pushing props

mxlegend99

Referee
You muppet, that is not a fist, please, DWZ can box, if he punched like that, he would break every bone in his hand.

What is pretty f&@king obvious is that you know nothing about throwing a punch.
I said his fist was closed. Which that photo clearly shows.

Pull your head out of your ass.

OldPanther

Coach
I note that Klemmer was given a special mission this week, to smash Haas, legally if possible. It took about 5 minutes. I nominate Dean Whare to do a similar job on Ponga.

He did it to Tom Turbo in the final last year which rattled him so bad he played rubbish all game. It's a good plan.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I said his fist was closed. Which that photo clearly shows.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Make a fist, now look at it. Does it look like that?

Or does that look like he just tried to grab Feldt to shove him off.

Wake up, your post are getting worse.

OldPanther

Coach
Make a fist, now look at it. Does it look like that?

Or does that look like he just tried to grab Feldt to shove him off.

Wake up, your post are getting worse.

Watch the clip I posted. You can see his fist open after it misses Feldt. This pic is getting that moment.

TheFrog

Coach
Watch the clip I posted. You can see his fist open after it misses Feldt. This pic is getting that moment.
It doesn't matter now. I hope Dallin learns his lesson. Play the grabby jumpers game like everyone else. It looks poofy but thats what they want. If he'd done that Feldt might have gone or we might have got the penalty on their line. At the very least he wouldn't have got sent off.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

You don’t open your fist, milli seconds after missing, if your throwing a punch.

He clearly tried to grab his shoulder in an attempt to shove the shit out of him.

I struggle to see how you can’t see that.

He even said it to the ref.

OldPanther

Coach
It doesn't matter now. I hope Dallin learns his lesson. Play the grabby jumpers game like everyone else. It looks poofy but thats what they want. If he'd done that Feldt might have gone or we might have got the penalty on their line. At the very least he wouldn't have got sent off.

Yeah pretty much this.