What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale its time.

I like how Bellamy handled that presser. Didn't complain, said it was a weird call but moved on, complimented the Dragons plenty

I have a threory about that.
I think the original call was a penalty to the Dragons for an incorrect play the ball, the Storm player never got to his feet to play it.
After the try was scored they realised the penalty should have been blown earlier and changed the call to save face.

Nightingale at one time was my favourite player but now I'm starting to resent him. He shouldn't have played last year (or been selected in first grade), let alone this year.

Sorry for repeating myself, especially after a solid performance, but we can't win title with Lafai and these two wingers. Nor the coach, of course.

We will continue to get burned on the outside, especially down Nighty's wing. And the Storm did it quite easily, could have even been worse. Scoreline flattered us (4 tries to 3, after all).

Before anyone jumps down my throat:
1. I was at the game;
2. I was pleased with the result;
3. Although quality of game wasn't too high.

Nighty must go.

Straight Shooter

Brutalitops

Juniors
Nightingale at one time was my favourite player but now I'm starting to resent him. He shouldn't have played last year (or been selected in first grade), let alone this year.

Sorry for repeating myself, especially after a solid performance, but we can't win title with Lafai and these two wingers. Nor the coach, of course.

We will continue to get burned on the outside, especially down Nighty's wing. And the Storm did it quite easily, could have even been worse. Scoreline flattered us (4 tries to 3, after all).

1. I was at the game;

Nighty must go.

Straight Shooter
Not gonna jump down your throat, I do however think Lafai was good today and is a bit underrated in defence this year. He and Nene are building a nice combo

Nighty problem needs fixing asap I agree

Crossbow

Juniors
Yes it’s time.It breaks my heart to say it.He was just frozen there in stages.He just needed to stay on the Fox but he just got smoked.Time and time again.Im sorry nighty you have been a legend of the red v but you have to hang em up eventually.Hope he can see out the season but Father Time is on his hammer and you can’t stop that.

ouryears

Bench

1. I was at the game;

Nighty must go.

Straight Shooter
Every team have their areas to improve, we might too

# be positive

ouryears

Bench
"Nightingale its time"?
Why start yet another thread to bag an absolute legend of our club that should be celebrated not hammered?
There are plenty of other threads to have a crack if you feel you need to.
Agree crush, sick of the nighty bashers, especially a whole thread set up for it.

Geeze....I think I will start on the the purple cheaters again

Crush

Coach
Agree crush, sick of the nighty bashers, especially a whole thread set up for it.

Geeze....I think I will start on the the purple cheaters again
I think it is a real shame.
I have stated that I wouldn't be adverse to Nighty being replaced by Mann but I will not bang on and on like some that he should be hooked.
A. It's not going to happen so why post over and over that he should go when its clear he will not be dropped.
B. The guy is a legend of our club that deserves respect. He has done nothing but give his all for our club.

Saintsified

Bench
I think it is a real shame.
I have stated that I wouldn't be adverse to Nighty being replaced by Mann but I will not bang on and on like some that he should be hooked.
A. It's not going to happen so why post over and over that he should go when its clear he will not be dropped.
B. The guy is a legend of our club that deserves respect. He has done nothing but give his all for our club.
Our fans can be cruel

ouryears

Bench
Do you think Nightingale is going to get any faster this year?
No, but we are managing it.

And I really do believe our team dynamics will suffer if he gets the chop.

Team dynamics is the key to success.

The wing position might improve 20 per cent if a better winger comes in, but 16 other players may reduce their performance by 5% each, the result will be catastrophic.

The guys won't like it... and it will show.

Team dynamics really is No 1.
# Whatever we do we do as a team.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Oh come on guys why all this Nighty bashing.

There are numerous threads that condemn him for only scoring try's from 20m or closer..........wait.......Ado-Carr's try's were all scored from 5-20m out today. So in reality anyone including Nighty would have scored them today because that's what you guys have already repeated said.

Seriously though, all his try's today were a direct result of Munsters running game. Each time he burnt Friz on the outside, causing a slide in effect exposing Nightingale.

However, I have to agree that old father time is rapidly catching up with him. I would seriously hate to see him end his career being dumped to ISP or hooked by the coach.

Latest posts