What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ball incident

dino1

Juniors
Apparently the tele is reporting that Latimores ball incident towards Cameron Smith was a deliberate act??????

Discuss

ouryears

Bench
Apparently the tele is reporting that Latimores ball incident towards Cameron Smith was a deliberate act??????

Discuss
Dino I can't even see where Latimore actually even contacted with Smith.

I can see him reach out a bit, but it looks tame and I can't see the contact in the footage.

At the ground I didnt see anything that looked bad.

I reckon Smith is talking ball shit, ooops bull shit

ingles

Juniors
Jason Nightingale said on BSB this morning that Latimore called Fittler after the match and asked to be included in SOO team.
Well played Jeremy ... he doesn't get the plaudits - quite often he is a target of many on here - but from the sound of Nightingale's interview this morning , the guys love having him in the team .
That's good enough for me .

dragons girl

Juniors

Discuss
Im so happy we beat melbourne.Im so happy that the rules we adhered (play the ball no try) .And im so happy that it was melbourne who had to suck it up.Thanks Smith for questioning the refs decisions gave us a bit m9re time to set our defence.

jargan83

Coach
Haven't seen the article but was it written by the Terograph's favourite alcoholic?

Watching live yesterday it looked no different to any other struggle to get to a fast play the ball. Fox Sports showed a slow mo replay but slowing it down is hardly fair on Latimore.

Chuckled at Cam Smith having a whinge about it during the Storm press conference as well.