What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Off Season

zombie jesus

Staff member
2018 league site is up here http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/77530

• Contracts have been wound back 1 year.
  • Zero year players can be dropped with no cap hit, keep any player who you might want to tag.
  • Contracted players can be dropped with the entire cap hit going on your 2018 cap (the site does this automatically - 20% of salary * contract years remaining).
  • One contract renegotiation per team to remember before you think about cutting a big salary, (players who finished the year on IR cannot be renegotiated).
  • One franchise/transition tag per team for zero year players to use so keep anyone you might think of tagging on your roster
  • Taxi Squad (Development Squad) players can be promoted and years applied.
  • Tag and Development Squad salaries here
  • Carry over cap hits have been set.
  • Players on IR have discounted salaries so put them on your active roster to get an accurate look at your cap situation.
  • Draft order set up with traded picks in there.
  • Trades are open.
  • League site cost is US$69.95 so we'll make it AU$7.50 each, through the usual PayPal address, this needs to be done by the time we start the rookie draft.
  • If you're not returning let me know ASAP so we can replace you with a much better owner.:p
No rush on this stuff at the minute, just setting it up for the eager beavers.

nick87

Coach
Jono Stewart, Darren McFadden, Jermaine Kearse, Mo Sanu, Greg Olsen, Ben Watson, JPP, Tony Jefferson, Shawn Williams & Reggie Nelson all dropped with 0 years

Joe Williams, Quincy Enunwa and Tyler Eiffert all promoted from IR to active roster

Also, y'all can just go ahead and give me Saquon Barkley with the first pick :p

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Ive got Mariota on the trade block, hit me with offers.
Also have Jimmy G on a great contract. He'll cost you more but Mariota can be had pretty easily tbh

Last edited:

Mjp81

Juniors
Jono Stewart, Darren McFadden, Jermaine Kearse, Mo Sanu, Greg Olsen, Ben Watson, JPP, Tony Jefferson, Shawn Williams & Reggie Nelson all dropped with 0 years

Joe Williams, Quincy Enunwa and Tyler Eiffert all promoted from IR to active roster

Also, y'all can just go ahead and give me Saquon Barkley with the first pick :p

Barkley is a beast and will be fantasy platinum.....unless he goes to Cleveland. Then he'll just be fantasy gold.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm thinking of adding a 1.01a and 1.01b pick to the draft to be used at my discretion. You can call me Commissioner Vladmir Jinping going forward, comrades.

nick87

Coach
I'm thinking of adding a 1.01a and 1.01b pick to the draft to be used at my discretion. You can call me Commissioner Vladmir Jinping going forward, comrades.

Haha. f**k im hurting to get into this off season for FA and drafts. This is the first year we're starting to see good players come onto the market

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm overseas for most of May so we'll get things started in June some time.

First thing up will be any rule changes.
Then assigning tags, development squad promotions and re-negotiations.
Then the rookie draft.
Then free agency.

legend

Coach
The champ is back and I'll be sure to make you all my bitches come September!

ps, congrats Nick. I was rooting hard for Philly and Foles and it was a great game. Plenty of throwing which was nice to see.

I think the Vikings are due so a repeat is not in the tea leaves.

nick87

Coach
Vikings? Pffft. We dropped a f**king hammer on those idiots with our back up QB. We'll give it to them again.

Reminder again, Mariota can be had VERY cheaply. Jimmy G also available for the right offer. Come get some

kurt faulk

Coach
Vikings? Pffft. We dropped a f**king hammer on those idiots with our back up QB. We'll give it to them again.

Reminder again, Mariota can be had VERY cheaply. Jimmy G also available for the right offer. Come get some

Hmmm, mariota on a $12,500 salary for 4 more years. That's a hard sell. I'll take him off your hands if you give me the 1.01. Looks like you might have to swallow a $10k hit if you dump him.

nick87

Coach
Oh I won’t be dropping him
$12,500 is chicken feed for a qb and he’s going to have a big year, I’ll just hang on to him and move him next year
But a 3rd or 4th round pick isn’t asking for much

nick87

Coach
Also @zombie jesus

Im on holidays OS from 2nd June until the 16th, i'll have SOME wifi coverage but not much. So hit me with a PM if we start getting things rolling and i'll figure it out.

abpanther

Staff member
Question, can we trade 0 year players now to another owner who wants to apply a franchise/transition tag to them?

zombie jesus

Staff member
You'll have to tag them yourself then trade, with 0 years you have no rights over that player until he's tagged.

Latest posts