What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Panthers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Knights v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I’d be investing all our money on the front row.

Our outside backs aren’t brilliant but they’re solid enough to get the job done when they’re given a tiny bit of space. We could throw money at another class outside back but they’re not going to be able to do anything without any space.
Looks like that’s the go currently mate, close to signing Glasby and Wallace looks promising. Another explosive prop will be needed out of that though.

Noname36

First Grade
Looks like that’s the go currently mate, close to signing Glasby and Wallace looks promising. Another explosive prop will be needed out of that though.

Glasby doesn’t excite me because he’s just more of what we already have and won’t fix the problem. Wallace would certainly help though.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Also this game was a spitting image to last week. Start terribly, can’t control they’re forwards or ruck, turn of tide with momentum, score a couple great tries to get back in game. Than miss an opportunity or two to take the lead then buckle and let them run away with it in the end. Damn shame, this team has the ability but just shoot ourselves.

Peace playing still we win that game, maybe bunnies. Hindsight, desperately need to beat Tits next week away.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Glasby doesn’t excite me because he’s just more of what we already have and won’t fix the problem. Wallace would certainly help though.
We said the same thing about Slade but he’s been terrific. Glasby is a major upgrade on all our current forward stocks bar Herman. May not make 150m a game but that’s why I said we’ll need another prop signing front him and Wallace. Something that makes twins etc have to fight incredibly hard to even get a bench spot.

Noname36

First Grade
Well we are having to offer enough to convince his him to move away from his kids and his family. It must be a fair bit more than the almost 2. 4 million the Titans have put forward.

Some players just decide they want to move on to better themselves, their careers, etc. Not saying that’s certainly what’s happened with Wallace but I wouldn’t count it out either. As a whole club the Titans aren’t in a good shape.

Noname36

First Grade
No player is going to give up big dollars especially to come to a team that has collected 3 conservative wooden spoons.

When you turn down big dollars before you even tour around another club that tells me you’ve made up your mind to leave regardless.

And who said he’s going to sign with us?

The Titans are on the road to nowhere. He might want to move to a club that has a chance to at least rise, but he defiently isn’t going to at the Titans.

Woosh

Head Moderator
When you turn down big dollars before you even tour around another club that tells me you’ve made up your mind to leave regardless.

And who said he’s going to sign with us?

What?
You were the one talking bout we getting Wallace.
If we are going get him it won’t be cheap if he rejected the Titans offer.
If that’s the case hes not worth chasing.
Why not go all in on TPJ if we looking at Wallace and his asking price.

Noname36

First Grade
What?
You were the one talking bout we getting Wallace.
If we are going get him it won’t be cheap if he rejected the Titans offer.
If that’s the case hes not worth chasing.
Why not go all in on TPJ if we looking at Wallace and his asking price.

I have no idea how much we want to offer Wallace, but him wanting to leave the Titans gives no indication whatsoever. If he’s already rejected the Titans before even touring with us it’s obvious he was leaving the Titans regardless.

We need like 4 props. We’re no doubt chasing TPJ too but unlike Wallace he doesn’t want to leave his current club.

Spot On

Coach
Some players just decide they want to move on to better themselves, their careers, etc. Not saying that’s certainly what’s happened with Wallace but I wouldn’t count it out either. As a whole club the Titans aren’t in a good shape.

There is some of this in the decision definitely. Our offer is more as well.

Noname36

First Grade
There is some of this in the decision definitely.

I think when you reject an offer from your current club before even sitting down with others it’s fairly obvious you want out regardless of what else is out there.

The same way we all knew Gagai was gone the moment he rejected a very high offer from us to extend.