What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing the June 30 Decks

Stake Removed

First Grade
Well interesting to note Hodko was named for Jets he did not play and not in squad for FG, that maybe a sign he is going next week

Card Shark

Immortal
He just has a bad record of being a disruption to team harmony.

I just don’t want him.

On the flip side, Flanno is probably the man to turn him around.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He just has a bad record of being a disruption to team harmony.

I just don’t want him.

On the flip side, Flanno is probably the man to turn him around.

He has a media record for that at any rate. I doubt it is anywhere near as bad as is reported. Especially at Muttley with Daly Cherry Bomber shit stirring and being a precious twat

shadowboxer

First Grade
He has a media record for that at any rate. I doubt it is anywhere near as bad as is reported. Especially at Muttley with Daly Cherry Bomber shit stirring and being a precious twat
Agreed - we are talking Manly here and Cherry Evans the million dollar lying flog, theres smoke theres fire, I just think it is more a camp fire than the towering inferno that manly are making out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agreed - we are talking Manly here and Cherry Evans the million dollar lying flog, theres smoke theres fire, I just think it is more a camp fire than the towering inferno that manly are making out.

Agree. My hunch is he was bullied out to relieve cap pressure. Hokko will cost them nothing, we will be in for a small amount and he was pre payed for this year by Newie.

If we did take Jacko we probably help Manly’s cap problems. That would be the only thing to turn me against it

So it appears we got Hosdfghkko for free this year & we will get Hasting for free for the rest. Good business really. Chad & Moyza will be ripping in 6 weeks time , so prob wont be needed anyway.

Stake Removed

First Grade

Remember as well the Stewart brothers and Watmough could not stand DCE, of that 4, who would have been the last option we would have wanted at the club

Card Shark

Immortal

I’m sure there’s a fair bit of beating up but there must be a bit in it, especially if he’s been getting offside elsewhere too.

Latest posts