What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

getsmarty

Immortal
He’s hardly being “schooled”were playing bad and a few contentious calls hardly represents being schooled we beat them a few weeks ago and Mary really schooled Bellamy Bennett Robinson and Flanagan already this year a few premierships there aye? See idiotic statement

Straight shooter.

Let's see if Mary can school them in finals football. assuming we make it. After 4 years of failure he owes us that much.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Mary schooling Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson. Listen to yourself, clown. And you have the temerity to call others idiots. NFI.

Straight Shooter
If you are going to say that we got beat today, because of Mary, then are you going to say that we won our other 8 games this year because of Mary?

Souths got the dream start and we never got into our groove today.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I don't want to see anybody post on here today, ok?

Fact is, l have my post being ghost written for me as we speak.............. so l'm not really here!
As you were .............

St Georgio

Juniors
Mary is like what Nathan Brown was to us back in 2004,2005,2006. I just hope the board don't knee jerk themselves into extending his contract until he wins us a comp this year.
We need to Chase hard for Bellamy for 2020!

St Georgio

Juniors
Sorry Mary you are a sucker for the Media crap, Always reject agreeing to the media you are the benchmark of the comp, the benchmark of comp are previous winners, News LTD Storm,Scumulla,Cowboys,Movie Star,Rorters,Referee Storm and Rorters numbers 1!!!!!

St Georgio

Juniors
Could someone explain to me why are weehee the benchmark of What comp, we should be the bitcoin Champions of 2018,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28 LOL

Last edited: