What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Rabbits (take 2)

3 - Friz

2 - Dufty

1 - Sims

I would have sworn Sims didn't play?

I was talking with a mate today who actually played for the Dragons, we both agreed that while Frizells running game remains sound, his defence all year has been shocking, he continues to grab up high, maybe JDB could give him some tips on hitting the middle of a player.

Crush

Coach
Aitken was looking for work.
Lafai whilst he did his job was hardly inspirational and cost us again by dropping the ball with a forced offload. AGAIN!

Dragsters

First Grade
I would have sworn Sims didn't play?

I was talking with a mate today who actually played for the Dragons, we both agreed that while Frizells running game remains sound, his defence all year has been shocking, he continues to grab up high, maybe JDB could give him some tips on hitting the middle of a player.

I thought he tried hard. Made quite a few good runs. Wasn't as dominant in defense as he has been recently though still solid. Enough to edge out Lafai for my 1 point...