What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Cowboys @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
Are Parra now all alone at the bottom of the table ? Just asking.
They have a lot of experience at being on the bottom with one hand on the spoon. The two main reasons I like seeing Parra on the bottom
1---Mitch the tank engine..a very low scum of a human
2--third man flop Hindmarsh who never had or has said a kind word about the Tigers. harbours a real hate for us

Tiger Ted

Bench
They have a lot of experience at being on the bottom with one hand on the spoon. The two main reasons I like seeing Parra on the bottom
1---Mitch the tank engine..a very low scum of a human
2--third man flop Hindmarsh who never had or has said a kind word about the Tigers. harbours a real hate for us
....3–The pompous shitbag & bedfellow of pissant Hadley, Fitzgerald was deluded into thinking he could lord it over Balmain

Tigerm

First Grade
If we can death ride the Sharks to a loss over the Raiders, we will be 2pts clear in the top 7. A long way to go however.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Just on the game on Thursday I really thought the Cowboys and our jumpers were the best for the Indigenous Round. Not being bias but both really presented well...put the Roosters to shame!!!

Rhyno

First Grade
The tigers have had the softest draw this year

Next week they play the injury ravaged panthers and before people start whinging Melbourne were desperately outta form in the early rounds

Das Hassler

Bench
Really?...would you have traded prior to rnd 1?....melbourne beat the bulldogs 36 /18 first round with all the commentators saying they looked as if they hadn't missed a beat from last year....we beat them second round then 3rd round they beat their fellow grand finalists from last year 32 / 12 i believe....this weekend we convincingly beat Nth Q with their superstars on deck after they had a win down here the week before....

try harder

Latest posts