What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Insert Overreactive Post Title Here)

Gareth67

First Grade
We are the benchmark at the moment and half our team should be playing origin LOL!!!!
Could someone tell the coach and our kiddies to stop listening and reading the Media Bullshit!!!@

Exactly St.Georgio , the media has been shining our tool since the beginning of the season . We have been put on a pedestal that is so high that I was beginning to get dizzy. I would had preferred the Dragons to had been flying under the radar - but it's a bit hard when they have the team as the premiership favourites .

St Georgio

Juniors
Exactly St.Georgio , the media has been shining our tool since the beginning of the season . We have been put on a pedestal that is so high that I was beginning to get dizzy. I would had preferred the Dragons to had been flying under the radar - but it's a bit hard when they have the team as the premiership favourites .
We will win the comp, but Gordan Tallis should say sorry,for his bubbler act and his Rusty Crowe!

Crush

Coach
Not over reacting, still top of the table, still a great start.

However, due to being the top side, teams are going to up to play us, refs will give us no latitude due to us being favourites, if you can't match a teams enthusiasm at this stage of a season, what hope have you got come the big games at the end of the season.

The world is nit ending, but jeez they looked like they were not ready to play today and they looked very similar to the team we saw in the last half of last year.
Today wasn't a good effort. From kickoff they dropped the pill and let in a 4 pointer. It wasn't their day.
Next week they will bounce back against Raiders at home(mudgee) and all will be back to normal.
On a positive I thought Lomax was amazing today. ;)

The next few weeks will prove (one way or the other) whether the side is in decline.

Next week against Canberra is crucial now.

I still feel that Saints' season has only begun in earnest (due to the draw), and will only get more difficult from this point onwards.
nit having ago as I
Agree with some points but I’ve been hearing and reading our next few weeks will define our season for the last month we lost a game as sides do in this comp we’ll bounce back like good sides do and if I read the players are still scarred by the slump last year I’ll vomit the only people scarred by 2017 are the lunatics on this forum we’ll eat Canberra as they are shit we’re a good side playing good footy on top of the table

Today wasn't a good effort. From kickoff they dropped the pill and let in a 4 pointer. It wasn't their day.
Next week they will bounce back against Raiders at home(mudgee) and all will be back to normal.
On a positive I thought Lomax was amazing today. ;)
Probably the best 2.5 mins in league history lol

nontime111

Juniors
id like to just personally congratulate young ZAC LOMAX for his official debut in first grade....shame about him sitting there freezing his arse off for most of the game we feel you brother! but even though we had a loss he IS a future superstar!
well done for making it finally to first grade! keep your head up your time WILL come!

Congrats also to REECEY ROBSON for last week, a star of the future also! your time WILL come aswell!

Mr Red

First Grade
Shall I point out the obvious and say, why put Lomax on the bench, which threw our whole bench rotation out of whack, and then not give him a go at 14-0 down.

Stupidity at its finest.

Our bench selections have been stupid all year... however to choose this week to have 2 backs on the bench was pure lunacy. Souths have one of the biggest forward packs going around, combined with the wet conditions and it was always going to need a bench stacked with big bodies.... I have said from day 1, we are winning macthes despite Mary’s constant efforts to stuff it.

dannyt

Coach
Our bench selections have been stupid all year... however to choose this week to have 2 backs on the bench was pure lunacy. Souths have one of the biggest forward packs going around, combined with the wet conditions and it was always going to need a bench stacked with big bodies.... I have said from day 1, we are winning macthes despite Mary’s constant efforts to stuff it.
My thoughts exactly regarding mary.

Good team. Heaps of potential. Coach with NFI

Gareth67

First Grade
Before everyone sits their wrists, 7 of our 10 games so far have been against the current top 8, plus 2 other games against the current 9th and 10th and the 15th team who we put 50 on.

Your right Walpole - we need to understand that not only is the premiership won in May , it is not lost neither , unless your Parramatta . Long way to go before its time to bring out the trusty old cutthroat razor .

gregstar

Referee
we were due.

they were up for it just as we were last week against the storm.
and now we know what the storm have endured for 10 years.

i don't think the players believed the media hype. it's just hard to be up every single week when the opposition is treating it as a yardstick.

i thought the team put in a decent enough effort, and i don't think any player was deserving of a bullet.
i just hope a lesson was learnt by both the team & us.

SaintPauli

Juniors
How often do we see a team loose when dropping the ball or loosing position in the first 5 minutes. It was one if those days for the dragons.

- Debelin played injured. Should not have played.
- Hunt played with corked thigh

My notable deficiencies remain.

1.Nightingale coming in off the wing.
And having 5 tries scored on his wing
Over recent weeks. Clubs have exploited this weakness.
We need to look ahead to resolve this.

2. McInnis loose passes from dummy half need attention. I've seen this a few times this year.

Otherwise I am still positive about this team.

Tez

Juniors
How often do we see a team loose when dropping the ball or loosing position in the first 5 minutes. It was one if those days for the dragons.

- Debelin played injured. Should not have played.
- Hunt played with corked thigh

My notable deficiencies remain.

1.Nightingale coming in off the wing.
And having 5 tries scored on his wing
Over recent weeks. Clubs have exploited this weakness.
We need to look ahead to resolve this.

2. McInnis loose passes from dummy half need attention. I've seen this a few times this year.

Otherwise I am still positive about this team.
Jordan Pereira is killing it on the wing in ISP with 6 tries in his last 2 games: big and fast and worth a run from the bench to give Lomax a go and Nightingale the veteran a rest.

st.phil

Bench
off day for sure - they were a bit loose and low on energy compared to Bunnies. We may have become a warm weather side, definitely suits widdop and hunt. Hoping for a dry and warm September !!!

Redhoopz

Juniors
The better side won yesterday...

South's defense was really good and they frustrated us into making mistakes. They did get a lot of luck on their side (not talking refs) i.e. Reynolds hitting the post and getting the ball back, Dufty slipping, and the ball coming off Widdop's foot.

On a positive note, despite Souths being on top throughout the game, we were still in it. We had opportunities to get back in it but kept making mistakes.

No one's going through undefeated. We could easily implode and lose 8 of the next 10. But even if we go on and win the comp we're going to lose another 5 or 6 before the season's over.

In '79 we lost 2 out of 2 against the scum. We even lost to Penrith in round 2 at Penrith Park. (Anyone remember who else we lost to that year? I'm dredging my memory and can't come up with the others).

Old Timer

Coach
Why why why!!! We didn't win!!! Why why why!!!
I want answers!!!!
Someone must be held accountable!!!!
Why why why!!!!
Surely the coach must go....
And the board
This is outrageous
Now that's the spirit and don't forget to call for a good sound flogging of those responsible because that is what we put up with yesterday.

Latest posts