What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So apparently there is 6 props ahead of Fifita for NSW???

big hit!

Bench
Yep it's infuriating to watch. We've seen the great QLD spine fold when their forwards get rolled but NSW don't give themselves the best chance of getting that outcome.

The same NSW forward pack that generally rolls QLD in game 1's of series is the same pack that is used in game 2's.

Fact is, QLD have winners that take charge when required and it lifts their weakest player on paper, and NSW have downhill skiers who crumble when the pressure is on them.

OldPanther

Coach
The same NSW forward pack that generally rolls QLD in game 1's of series is the same pack that is used in game 2's.

Fact is, QLD have winners that take charge when required and it lifts their weakest player on paper, and NSW have downhill skiers who crumble when the pressure is on them.

Pretty accurate unfortunately. This is why the likes of Woods need to be done at origin.

Lambretta

First Grade
I went through the team lists the other day and couldn't even find 6 props who are eligible to play for NSW (if you don't count Fifita)

I think they were including New Zealand in New South Wales

Lambretta

First Grade

100% - Queenslanders are Queenslanders first, second, third and fourth and Australians fifth
NSW people are Australians first and of their town second, except Sydney people who are self important up themselves wankers, which is why Country pants City so often.

When it comes to Origin, Queenslanders put everything and then some into everything they do. They are utterly determined to beat NSW. To fail to do so, would cause their Worlds to end.

NSW try, but they don't Queensland try.

Success is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration - well those Queenslanders perspire for the cause far more than NSW lads do. It just means so much more to them. NSW talk of Origin in the lead up to Origin and during it. Queensland live it all year round. Go to Brisbane and you see people everywhere wearing Queensland branded stuff. Come to NSW and you see anything BUT NSW branded stuff.

Eion

First Grade
Queensland's pack utterly dominated NSW in game 3 last year
Once they brought in those younger, hungrier players, NSW had no answers
True, but the don’t have gillette, Maguire and smith and the likes of Napa, Hess and papali have been inconsistent this year.

McNulty

Juniors
RCG and Vaughn are powderpuffs. They stood up when the game was over. They need to follow Klemmer's example

Liddell

Juniors
No sharks players and the result was there for all to see.

Fifita’s dopey offloads would’ve put us under pressure and made it easier for qld just like he did for Souths last week.

MrBlack

Juniors
He was better in his second stint.

I'm a Penrith fan and a big fan of RCG.

I must agree however with you.

His really showed in his first stint that he was Woods replacement by continuing to back into the defense.

Second stint was much better, more agro. He will be better in game 2

OldPanther

Coach
I'm a Penrith fan and a big fan of RCG.

I must agree however with you.

His really showed in his first stint that he was Woods replacement by continuing to back into the defense.

Second stint was much better, more agro. He will be better in game 2

I have to admit I want to slap him for that. I'm sure he wasn't turning into the defence last year.

Latest posts