What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Daniel Vidot

http://www.news.com.au/sport/more-s...s/news-story/c8359c2b159110b81ee214f39cafe4c6

Daniel Vidot has reportedly earned a contract to be a professional wrestler with the WWE.

I'm glad he followed his dream and looks set to become a regular in the wrestling ring.
Not like the other bloke who attempted to follow his dream, gave up, followed another dream, gave that one up too and ended up back where he started........I think his name was "Plain" or something similar.

st shaneoh

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/sport/more-s...s/news-story/c8359c2b159110b81ee214f39cafe4c6

Daniel Vidot has reportedly earned a contract to be a professional wrestler with the WWE.

I'm glad he followed his dream and looks set to become a regular in the wrestling ring.
Not like the other bloke who attempted to follow his dream, gave up, followed another dream, gave that one up too and ended up back where he started........I think his name was "Plain" or something similar.
Why would Vidot sign with Melbourne

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Good luck to him. Always enjoyed watching him play for us. He dropped a lot of balls, but I have fond memories of him scoring some spectacular tries, and running up the field with what seemed like half the opposition on his back. Hope he kills it in wrestling.

Old Timer

Coach

I thought he had already tried to get a gig there a little while back?

rasaint

Juniors
I remember about 4 or 5 years back I was at Wollongong for the game against Raiders. Jarrod Crocker intercepted us on the east touchline where I was on the hill and headed off down the field with 85 metres in front of him.

Josh Dugan chased across but was being left behind. I then saw Daniel hearing across from the other wing and I didn’t give him a hope. Looking down the field from a distance I was waiting for Crocker to dive over but Daniel collared him about 3 metres out and dragged him over the side line.

I never quite understood why with his size and speed he never played even State of Origin

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
always liked Danny-D Vidot...

even when he played for canberra..

particularly when he punched ben rogers.

i hate ben rogers. that prick cost us a chance in 2008.

Frank Facer

First Grade

How come you put OT at the beginning of the thread title? I have seen it on other threads on this site and thought that it was directed at Old Timer, but then I saw it on a thread on a different club's forum.

How come you put OT at the beginning of the thread title? I have seen it on other threads on this site and thought that it was directed at Old Timer, but then I saw it on a thread on a different club's forum.

Off topic.
Though I don’t know why, it is Dragons and football related so I shouldn’t have bothered.

BennyV

Referee
Didnt you know that Old Timer is actually Daniel Vidot? I though that was pretty common knowledge...