What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Premier League

Mong

Post Whore
He got probs got himself a bit stuck there didnt he...understandable, 'destroying noobz' on the internet is a challenging past time.

You aren’t a noobz, mate. Don’t be so hard on yourself or you will probs end up wanting to punch yourself in the face. :joy:

#style

saint.nick

Coach
:joy: give it a rest Mong, it is like you are allergic to context because anything I say gets twisted by you.

I made the remark almost back in February (!) and almost a quarter of a year later you come back with 2020 hindsight laughing at it as if their final points tally proves me wrong.

Shaun Hewitt suggested that they are soooo good that they can sign nobody this summer and still comfortably win the league next season because they are "that far ahead", which i called bullshit on. They are not.

Mong

Post Whore
:joy: give it a rest Mong, it is like you are allergic to context because anything I say gets twisted by you.

I made the remark almost back in February (!) and almost a quarter of a year later you come back with 2020 hindsight laughing at it as if their final points tally proves me wrong.

Shaun Hewitt suggested that they are soooo good that they can sign nobody this summer and still comfortably win the league next season because they are "that far ahead", which i called bullshit on. They are not.

:joy::joy:

Never mind, at least you’re impressing jimbo.. that’s something I suppose.

saint.nick

Coach
Mong is dirty that I have basic comprehension skills and embarrassed him so he tries to downgrade it as just something that impresses Jimbo. lolz.

Mong

Post Whore
Fulham v Villa it is.

Will have to find a venue to watch this, should be a cracker.

The championship play off final is always a good day.

Latest posts